About the General Fruit Growing category

If you don’t know what category to put your fruit-related post in, this is the one!

3 Likes

is there such a thing as a late blooming self fertile plum? My Santa Rosa plum blooms way to early.

try Shiro

1 Like

In my area Shiro is not self fertile.

Are there plum varieties that are actually sour? I keep seeing references to “sour” plums, but descriptions will say they are sweet. Am I misusing “sour”, when I mean “acidic”?

@mamuang
Thank you for your help. But I do not have access to that section, as I am a newer user, and also I cannot even send you a message. So I am shut off from the post, and probably won’t get replies

Let me look into it. I am surprised you cannot access the category section.

thanks!! can’t send messages either…

@mamuang Did you find anything out

@claviger,
I responded to you in this thread.

2 Likes

Please send me any free seeds and tips for plants in north carolina.
J M Jacks
667 7 lake north
West end nc 27376

Greetings! my name is Leonard and I am new to this site. There, somewhere was (is) a lot of discussion about thornless berries, i.e. Marionberries. I patented the Thornless Marion Berry, known as Willamette Thornless Marionberry in 2017. The plants may be available through Willamette Fruit Company in Salem, Oregon. I sold the patent to them several years ago. It is a wonderful berry! Thank you, Leonard.

Greetings! my name is Leonard and I am new to this site. There, somewhere was (is) a lot of discussion about thornless berries, i.e. Marionberries. I patented the Thornless Marion Berry, known as Willamette Thornless Marionberry in 2017. The plants may be available through Willamette Fruit Company in Salem, Oregon. I sold the patent to them several years ago. It is a wonderful berry! Thank you, Leonard.

Hi everyone… I am mr nasir all the way from nigeria… I will like to commend everyone for their contributions …am happy am part of a group whose members are dedicated to help one another collectively through sharing of valuable tips, information and even plants and seeds…i was inspired by this, so i started a garden where i planted plantain, banana, strawberry…things like apples and plums, apricot are just things i never seen before but i see them online which is ok. For now…thank you