Atlantic giant pumpkin seeds

Circumference
W
L
Total inches
Estimated weight
DAP

4 Likes

It got too hot today , made a mark on the pumpkin where the shade was touching it instead of shading it. I also watered it . Low to mid 90’s all week

4 Likes

Go pumpkin pie! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Estimated weight 444 lbs tonight

9 Likes

That kid is cute enough to be one of mine!!! :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

Charlie put on some nice numbers today. I watered him last night and I show an estimated weight of 468 tonight. I gave it two cups of wood ash, one at the base and one down the main vine. I gave it a table spoon of epsom salt in a gallon of warm water on the leaves. It got two table spoons of miracle grow liquid rose fertilizer mixed with two gallons of warm water , one at the base and one spread over the entire vine. All was watered in with a generous amount of water. If I can keep it growing for a few more days it should pass the 500 pound mark and anything after that is beyond my expectations.

11 Likes

This is a great thread. Thanks for taking the time to include us all

6 Likes

What are the marks on top of Charlie? Will they hurt its growth? One gorgeous pumpkin!

2 Likes

Turning very white now

2 Likes

It’s huge! You need to submit some pics to the local news outlets, I’m sure they’d put something like that on the air.

4 Likes

It got too hot one day I think , the shade was touching it instead of cooling it. They could , time will tell

3 Likes

It is pretty white, should get a pink color if it ripens correctly

2 Likes

I bet they would for sure in October.

3 Likes

Well here is Charlie, 504 estimated weight ! I’ve really wanted to grow a five houndred pounder, we have had so much fun showing it off, people are really shocked when they see it.

14 Likes

Amazing…in about 6 weeks!!! It’s has been such a treat to watch this…thanks a bunch for the thread! So how big do you think Charlie will get?

3 Likes

You’re a quarter of the way there :wink:

3 Likes

To world record? I see a weight of 2625 lbs in Europe.

2 Likes

Ha ha Bob, yes indeed and it is still growing, I guess you never know

3 Likes

Yes , you could put a stack of pumpkins the size of mine inside that thing . Those growers do some amazing work to grow them that big

3 Likes

And he’s still just a kid!

4 Likes