How is your weather? (Part 1)

Sunday could be our hottest day of the year at close to 95F.Brady

1 Like

Yup… heat all out west…nice and chilly in the midwest/lakes… I could use a long sleeve today. It was actually chilly when i was out picking some black raspberries.

Current weather map

2 Likes

Just got back from a swim meet that my 3 youngest nieces were in. They are as skinny as rails to begin with. From the shivering I saw going on today I dont think they were enjoying the 60 degree temps like I was!

1 Like

Yeah, very nice weather. I turned off the AC.

Tony

3 Likes

81 degrees , dry and pleasant today in Kansas. 90 -100+ Degree days will be with us very soon.

2 Likes

I’ve been able to run my very little the past week. Its been very nice to do that. Awesome afternoon with sun and clouds and a very nice wind that almost feels like AC. No rain yet but 2 bands look to be moving this way from the west.

Got a ton of weeding done. My compost pile is now huge.

2 Likes

My pile is growing, heaps of bolted lettuce

1 Like

Rainy season starting, it was rainy all day today. Japanese beetles started showing up. But all the growth really kicks into high gear now. Hot wet humid day and night.

2 Likes

Heavy rain moved through and temp dropped back to 60f…brrr

1 Like

Looks like it is not going to hit 110 today, only 104. It has been at least 110 every day since Sunday, with 3 days at 113.

1 Like

This was just a little bit ago…it actually dropped to 55F on the ride home…

Freeeezing!

Looking at the obs out of the airport here…we hit 74F this afternoon…dropped to as low as 54F during the rain that moved through…temp is actually climbing now…a little.

1 Like

They’re calling for lows next week in the low 50s, with highs in the 70s, refreshing. Plus, NO RAIN. Yay. Guess I’ll have no excuse to not finish repairing the tractor…

1 Like

Day 7 euro has 850mb temps below freezing across Ontario…surface temps will be warmer but wouldn’t doubt some fishermen going north early in July might get a little shock if they don’t bring a heavy jacket with. Some of that air gets pulled over MN?WI as a low heads through the state… Going to be a repeat next Sat.

1 Like

Cloud monster over the state this morning…sitting at 62F. Wow what a change from the first 20 days of June…

1 Like

What a relief. Only a very comfortable 85f. Just about perfect in my book. The patio Mango tree is putting out new growth like crazy :smile:

1 Like

What mango do you have? By patio do you mean its in a container>?

1 Like

Valencia Pride. Not a true patio mango like Nam Doc, but with pruning I can grow it. Yes in a 15Gal pot. Unfortunately we are a little too chilly here in the winter for in-ground planting.

1 Like

Another very chilly night tonite with the moon showing a sliver. Low 50Fs a good bet with outlying areas in central Wisconsin heading to that 40F mark. Feels like late September!

3 Likes

More rain today. House painters arrive tomorrow! Soggy wood. Good day to continue netting.

2 Likes

Sparta, WI was 38F this morning…

Extended shows much warmer for this area so i think the Sept like weather will take a break for a while.

1 Like