How is your weather? (Part 1)

That’s warmer and wetter

Which should mean more snow. Last couple of winters, the snow blower just sat idle in the garage

They were the only ones suggesting freeze

Perfect place for a snow blower!!!

Sunny and beautiful here today, almost 80. About to get out there and do some mowing. Hopefully, it’ll be the last time for that chore this year!

12z GFS shows winter is lurking. Very cold looking run. The run also looks…i hate saying it… snowy?

2 Likes

Here’s our Garden Prince’s fall foliage. :slight_smile:

Garden Prince Fall Foliage

It is not ALLOWED to snow until the leaves are down and picked up

1 Like

Map please?!!?

In the 60-70’s for at least another week here. Nice fall. Leaves still on trees. :grinning:

2 Likes

85°F here with humidity in the teens and dew point about 40°F.

Seasonably chilly and drizzly now that the cold front is through -typical November with a chance of non-sticking snow

This is it for the growing season. Friday will be 45 degree during the day and 37 degree at night. The figs and pawpaws leaves are turning yellow.

Tony

1 Like

Same here for figs. It seems fall is finally coming to the midwest

1 Like

1 Like

Doesn’t the sameness of the weather get boring? You need a severe t storm, an Alberta clipper, a surprise 4" cloud burst, something, anything, different. But endless warmth and bright sunshine day after day…boring.

1 Like

Last week.

Capture

still hanging in the low 60’s during the day. should be upper 40’s by now but I’m not complaining. saving on heating and still able to comfortably work in the yard.

2 Likes

Had clouds all day Sat…rain all sat night (over an inch)…it was mild though Sat…70Fs…

It was weird Sunday…the cloud/cloud free line sat just west of the Mississippi River all day…you could see clear blue skies most of the afternoon to the west. Finally as the sun set it became sunny for maybe an hour. Went hiking with 2 sons…very nice fall smell to the air in the forest…damp, mushroomy…very quiet.

cellphone pics

Looking west towards Minnesota bluffs…can see the blue skies teasing

Tree color past peak

I’m noticing my fig is yellowing too. I need to bring stuff in soon.

4 Likes

Mid 40Fs///clouds and 30 to 40mph winds …perfect day for biking.

GFS looks like late fall weather…40Fs… snowflakes maybe Friday night and then again Monday nite.

Low 50s and partly cloudy here today, with a brisk breeze. Kinda cold, even. We got a good rain yesterday of about 1 1/4". Leaves are really starting to change here, although a lot have fallen already.

They’re calling for a lite freeze this weekend, but hoping it’ll hold off until some of my peppers will finish ripening. We’re past the average freeze day by about a week, so we’re on borrowed time anyway.