How is your weather? (Part 1)

This is the weather for working outside

1 Like

Barely! Really enjoying this respite of cool weather in July? There finally is a breeze coming through tonight with more rain. Lovely.

2 Likes

Today was mostly cloudy with temps in the low 70Fs and little wind…it was a great day to weed/prune. My compost pile is about 6 feet tall/wide.

Fruitnut area looks wet today…and humid.
http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KE38.html

2 Likes

This is fairly normal for the Seattle area,this time of year. Brady
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°52°Night - Clear. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).Mostly sunny with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C). Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%76°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°51°Sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°53°Sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°56°Sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%78°56°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%80°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%76°58°

1 Like

68°F and dry.

1 Like

73f and sunny 45% humidity. going to be a nice weekend. headed to halifax, n.s. to scout a apartment for my stepson thats moving there. going to google any botanical gardens there to see what they’re growing. the canadiens are very proud gardeners! some of the best I’ve ever seen are over there.

2 Likes

Pretty typical inland NorCal. Nothing but sunshine and plenty of heat till Nov.

2 Likes

Just got to Santa Ana. John Wayne airport .Beautiful 74 degrees.

Tony

6 Likes

Mid 80s today, but a front went thru overnight and dried the air out. Very comfortable to work. I got the rest of the mowing done, was much more easier than in that sauna on Thu.

They’re calling for dry weather over the next week, so we might have to actually water some later in the week.

1 Like

Yesterday morning i had a long sleeve on…today the real feel was 100F with a dew point of 75F and temps in the low 90Fs…it doesn’t take much this time of year to get the heat back in here. “Cold” front moving through as a itype…rain is missing to my west and east…good. Just saves my fruit from rot.

1 Like

Low winds this time of year, high humidity, high temperatures. The low daytime temperature this week is 95 the highs are triple digits again. It’s hot enough to make yogurt outside which I do sometimes. It requires 6 hours at 100 degrees. Inside vehicles is hotter. You can’t walk barefoot for more than a few seconds on anything black, metal, or the sidewalk. The pool is very pleasant almost like bath water! Evening temperatures don’t go below 75.

2 Likes

Been at or near 100 degrees for a few weeks now, feel like i never stop watering this time of year. A few drops of rain would be nice!

2 Likes

I would think you were in Texas except this year we aren’t that hot… :flushed:

2 Likes

[ghastly!]

3 Likes

Another 105f day in the books!
Thank god tomorrow it’s “cooling” off lol

2 Likes

Another sunny and clear day, highs about 75F, with a slight breeze. Humidity about 10%. If it wasn’t for the fire danger and the thirsty plants you could call it perfect. It did get dark and some thunder clouds rolled by, but as usual not a drop of water for us…

Monsoon is supposed to pick up next week, let’s hope we get some rain out of it.

2 Likes

Katy,
I spent a summer down in the gulf when I was 20 pretty close to Beaumont on the Louisiana Texas border working and I think that part of Texas must be one of the hottest places in the world! The humidity and temperatures were even hotter than Kansas. I jumped in the gulf one day with all the shrimp and crabs to cool off!

4 Likes

Day started cloudy with very light sprinkles then warm and sunny (mid 70s) but I was stuck indoors all day editing papers (I’m an academic tutor) to make up for spending the rest of the weekend preparing for and hosting 30+ members of the Vancouver fish club (VAHS) Saturday afternoon.

1 Like

Nah…they don’t even make the top 25 lol

2 Likes

5 inches of rain…worst t storms I can remember in recent history… Would have turned into Powder if I would have went outside…there was that much lightning

2 Likes