How is your weather? (Part 1)

Incoming mildew … I’ll have to tend to the cucurbits in the morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought you had June gloom. Is it normal to hang around this long? Will it clear out Aug-Oct?

It seems the “June gloom” marine cloud layer passed on schedule. The current humidity is from monsoon activity.

1 Like

Where is mine from…

1 Like

was partly cloudy. low 70’s and a little breezy. went for a hike up Deboullie mtn. with my daughter. what a view! paying for it now! sore as hell!

1 Like

Very heavy rains in Kansas recently that added up to nearly 2 inches. Its slightly cooler today at 85 degrees after a long stretch of triple digit weather.

1 Like

“Chance of afternoon clouds”

1 Like

Downpour tonight yippee!

1 Like

Had 1.6"of rain yesterday, didn’t really need it, as the grass really needs mowing. It’s supposed to be hi 70s- low 80s after today, no rain, and less humid, which will be nice.

2 Likes

Back in the dry pattern - perfect weather to be out and doing - if your plants aren’t drying out

2 Likes

same here. berries are ripening well!

1 Like

We are going to have a heat wave hit southern British Columbia for the next week. Time to pull out my 12000 btu portable AC unit I think. They’re predicting temps in the mid to upper-mid 30s C (86f to 99f). Leaving my greenhouse doors open to avoid overheating.

Anthony

2 Likes

We had some minor thundershowers overnight and early this afternoon.

1 Like

Warm here, about 80 today, but not unbearably humid like it has been. Was able to work outside quite a bit today, and didn’t have to change shirts halfway through!

Because of the great weather, I got a lot done, mowed the upper half of the lawn, worked in the bean patch a while, and a bit in the tomato patch.

2 Likes

We need rain!

1 Like

Nearing the triple point …

3 Likes

We are in for a stretch of beautiful weather here! Mid 70s and cool north breeze today. Got an 1" of rain last night. Below normal temps for the next several days!! I am sure payback will be heck towards the end of the month though.

2 Likes

Lotta Rain and hot…A wee bit cooler than usual though. Humidity is high…

1 Like

After the cold front moved through late this afternoon…the temp dropped to 64F and with the winds/clouds i was freezing at the park. Long sleeves. Stretch of cooler weather should last through next week.

Will really start noticing the shortening days in a few weeks. Nice if you have young kids like me…you can get them to bed easier.

2 Likes

Very cool…My young one is 36 though :confounded: :grinning:

3 Likes