I just watched the local network weather, and they’re saying maybe 1in, but up to 3in just south of us. I don’t care if it does snow, I just don’t want it to get too cold Sat night. They’re still calling for 20, the latest GFS is sticking with 25, which would make a world of difference as far as the blooms go. We’ll prob lose some anyways, but I’d like to see some make it.
It’s supposed to be nice tomorrow, about 60, and no rain until sunset. I just got my berry order in, and have debated whether to plant them tomorrow, or wait until next week. I decided that they can wait. I didn’t want to put them in the ground only to subject them to low 20s temps. I put them in a box in the dark, cool cellar, hopefully they’ll be OK. After Monday, no freezing temps for the next week at least. Rain, some, but not as much.
This weather is making me cray-cray, koo-koo for Coco Puffs, you name it!