Sorry for not cleaning up around the garden before posting, but I used untreated 2x12x16s, which I cut down to a 4’x12’ raised bed with middle support, and hardware net on the bottom to dissuade tunneling creatures. Honestly, the “soil” was far more costly than the frame. My trellis supports were made with metal conduit pipe/fittings, and I used chicken wire to protect from rabbits. I shaped my fabric plant containers from landscape cloth, and used wooden pallets for my walkway (which I need to upgrade, probably to landscape cloth/pea gravel). You can make out my drip system, which I need to lay down again, off to the right. This has worked out really well. Another change I will make is to move the strawberries to their own raised bed, since they took over the one they were in.