Members photos on Growingfruit

Darling family, Great fish too.

1 Like

Thank you!

My family and I… literature themed holiday cards this year :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My daughter and her Fiancé did this Christmas card this year. The May date is the Wedding date next year.

4 Likes

my dog wishes you merry christmas

3 Likes

4 Likes

I LOVE Watership Down!

I read it over and over when I was a kid. (We didn’t have a tv)

You didn’t miss much. There wasn’t much to watch most of the time, and no recorders to save what was worth watching until you had the time. But they had an annoyingly loud target like symbol on all night.

1 Like

Good looking family Ryan, your wife is very pretty and your children are crazy beautiful. I read Watership Down and Of Mice and Men. Not the other two though. Nice photo and an unusual and cool idea!

Papillion? My parents have two of them. They are seriously love stricken with their dogs…my brother and I were just bothersome pests years ago, but their dogs today?..oh, you’ve almost certainly never seen anything like it.

The look, minus the wording looks a lot like a album cover for a 60’s rock band. I freaking love it! I know that sounds kinda weird, but think of bands like the Mommas and the Poppas, or the Turtles or something similar. Very abstract sorta scenes were so often used. Even the light or filtering or whatever really makes me think of that. They (your family) look like cool people to be around. I bet I’d like them.

Thank Jeff!

Hi everyone! Here is a picture of my son and I. I will post a picture of us in our yard next spring, probably :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Since I just planted my fruit trees, here is a picture of one of the only fruit I got last summer (except for some grapes and berries!) … I am very proud of it… haha! It’s a Sweet siberian melon. Sooo crisp, sugary and fresh!

8 Likes

Very striking eyes you have, passed on to that beautiful baby of yours. Nice photos…that melon looks awesome! I can never tell when mine are at optimum ripeness. I’m always picking them too early or too late.

Thank you @Appleseed70! I think I had luck with this melon… I was really unsure when I picked it. I was so happy when I took a bite! My melon experience was actually mediocre since I planted 3 vines and got 1 fruit. But, I think I learned a lot and next summer, I might get 3 or 4 melons…(gotta be realistic) Haha! :smile:

1 Like

Oh… and the seeds were brown (as you see in the picture)… which made me wonder if the melon was in fact, actually ripe… ? Aren’t seeds suppose to be black when ripe? Maybe that’s why it was so crunchy… but it was so sweet that it was the best melon I had anyway…

2015 was great year for peaches. 2016 is questionable. 2015 we had freeze in Nov - this year the cold weather has not showed up yet! My apples still have leaves (a lot).

3 Likes

Playing with apples with the wifey in the local mountains. Rome beauty in my hand, Mexican beauty on the other arm.

14 Likes