Members photos on Growingfruit

if you saw how intensive I’ve planted my yard, you’d understand the need to stay trim. :sunglasses: I have to go sideways to get into some areas. I don’t eat a lot at work, it tends to slow me down. However, i taste everything that leaves or enters the kitchen.

1 Like

Me and my brother, Im on the left

7 Likes

my wife and 2 kids are a bit less involved in the internet, but this is me, sexying up the laboratory

6 Likes

and here’s a couple photos of our other kids

9 Likes

Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations, a beautiful baby. your fruits might be disappeared mysteriously in a few years

1 Like

Here our family.

22 Likes

Vincent,
Beautiful family. Thanks for posting

2 Likes

and 2 more family members. Adam and Josie.

6 Likes

Lol, I like the coats.

1 Like

Our yard in Spring 2016.

13 Likes

Vincent, lovely family

1 Like

Thank you Annie.

For some reason, I have the evil look—well, I’m winning the battle between Gardener vs Birds. Oh No! I’m not letting those Desert birds eat my Flavor Queen Pluots. .

6 Likes

I like those tiles.

Those poor dogs look overworked.

Here is a picture of our dogs on watch for my DH peace while he is sleeping in his chair after lunch.

As you can see, they take turns in it - while orange watching, black is taking quick rest. That’s the way to go :grin:

5 Likes

A typical Caturday

2 Likes

I just found this thread. Sadly, my previous personal computer crashed. I have most of the family photos backed up somewhere, but only have a handful on this computer. Here’s a photo of myself, my wife and our youngest son, I’ll try to find a photo of his big brother as well.

6 Likes

OK, found a family photo, here’s all of us taken a year or two ago.

6 Likes

Hi all! This is my two boys and myself.

Yes they are redheads. :smile:

5 Likes