Members photos on Growingfruit

I am laughing so loud, these are great!

The wife and I out in the tomato greenhouse.

25 Likes

My proprietary dwarf almond and I:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Me on the right in front of Monet’s home in Giverny, France with pals on an annual trip. You should have seen his espaliered 'Calville Blanc d’Hiver!".

The start of my painting of Monet’s famous green bridge and boat.

30 Likes

My better half, our only child and me at a wedding two weeks ago. It was one of the rare occasions that the three of us “dressed up”.

30 Likes

I have a profile pic but here’s another one. Seems I am always pictured with sheep! Or ponies. They are getting belly scratches in the last pic. They love a belly scratch!

26 Likes

I have few photos of myself, and for good reason! Here is one of me after a little bit too much rum in Negril.

I don’t know how I got so lucky? Here is Linda, my wonderful wife. A very accomplished BSRN who has saved many patients in the ER, not only from trauma and disease, but from the doctors too. She ran the ER, not the doctors.
Also an English and math genius, taking every undergrad calculus class for her electives in college, for fun. She has a minor in mathematics. She now educates baby nurses. Soon to move on though to the cath lab, she loves anything to do with the heart. Where math and medicine meet.

25 Likes

Here’s me with my son (My avatar)

My daughter teaching a Zumba class on the beach.

21 Likes

This is me with a friend’s wife at a Christmas party

17 Likes

First is a picture of my wife and I enjoying an Eagles tailgate. It was wonderful until the game started and Dallas whipped the birds up.

The second picture is a picture of our best genetic experiments, and best apple pickers, enjoying the beach.

23 Likes

Here’s me and my wife doing a burning at the vegetable garden side of my orchard. She’s a special needs teacher and a phenomenal cook (though she won’t let me share any of her family recipes on here). I think of myself as a writer and an orcharder, but in real life I do marketing for a hospital.

21 Likes

Chris your kids are so cute! Great picture, enjoy, they grow up fast! My son David turns 34 the 18th of this month. How did that happen!!?? He was just 5 the other day!

3 Likes

If every one hasn’t realized by now , my life is the outdoors ! Here is a pic of me living in a wall tent for a couple of weeks( do it every year) in the U P of Michigan last fall.

21 Likes

Great family, Tony! A Ramen Festival? Egad, I would never be able to go. You’d have to wheelbarrow me out. I LOVE ramen. Yumm!!!

3 Likes

I have been holding off posting my picture but what the heck.

This is a picture of me after shaving with my grands.

This is my only grandson Sawyer

I have very few older pictures and the ones that I have are not very good quality. About two years ago I decided to try my hand at restoration through art. I soon found out that the process was slow and difficult without at least a quality photo to refer to. Below is an attempt at drawing myself, wife, and my two daughters. My two daughters have finished college (Auburn and Ga Tech) and now have their own children. Needless to say that these drawing are from several years ago.

26 Likes

Kelby, she is a cutie patootie! Nice photo of you both.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, Bill! What an armful! I am supremely jealous. They are all darling.

2 Likes

Since every one is also posting pics of their kids , here is a video with three of our six. They are autistic and the video is of them skiing at a place called challenge mountain that is set up for special needs children!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0lP1WlvuQ

11 Likes

Drew, very nice family! For some reason, in my head I had you at your son’s age. So, that’s a good thing!