Neighbor sprayed me AGAIN! (My very strange pears 2.0)

I agree…it certainly has put the issue of spray drift into the news in a very big way because I’ve seen articles about this shooting all over the place. Also, I hope I didn’t give the impression that just because I can understand how someone could get angry enough over drift to kill someone that I’m saying its in any way acceptable. I’ve been extremely angry at about what happened to me but I certainly don’t think it is a capital punishment offense!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t take it that way at all! I didn’t want to seem ghoulish myself by saying that something good could come from a death.

2 Likes

It’s typical that the offender was also the killer

1 Like

I have heard Of a Law at least in IL. but friend did not give me Specifics , and they do not raise Bee’s but live on a farm .

Try to look up apiary herbicide law

I am not having Luck with looking up bee round up law
keep that in mind you will get a whole bunch of other garbage not related
Apiary is the practice of bee keeping , and better results should come up.

What I was told was If you raise bee’s the neighbor has to Warn you before they spray
I know is is bad They Own Horses , and the Neighbor sprayed over the house and field
Seemed like most every time they sprayed right ,maybe Someone took a day off, and a new guy came in.

I also Understand raising trees for years, and having them killed,

(note I searched this topic before posting for bee’s,
but did not read every topic sorry if it was brought up)

For IL.

Blockquote The pesticide applicator portal allows applicators to register their service area which, in turn, will allow them to receive automatic notifications when pesticide-sensitive crop locations are added to the areas in which they work.

Blockquote
Bees And Apiaries - Bees And Apiaries

BEtter link for you

Raised bee’;s maybe (busy I hope that helps)
https://ask2.extension.org/kb/faq.php?id=317572

1 Like

Unless we are talking about pesticide drift going into other states, legally, this is a state matter. You could check both your state’s wildlife laws and agricultural laws.
John S
PDX OR