Northwest Cider Supply Rootstock/Scion wood Clearance

I believe it sells scion in 5-stick bundles.

That would make sense. Iā€™m tired, must have missed the total.

Man these Rootstocks are cheap! Makes me want to be 50 just to graft and give away to people but why. Its an addictionā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the mention Dan. They are a good business to support and it is nice to get a small bit of Doc Farwell for $3 and bands too. Since I often graft more than I had intended (does anyone not?) it was a great option to snag 6 Geneva 41s to try out.

Yeah thats my hangup. I just grafted 40 and i have 50+ in a nursery to transplant over the next 2-3 years. I just dont see a reason to do more just because. Lol!

Managing a personal orchard of around 100 apples at some point is going to be just stupid! :grinning:

Itā€™s that time of year again! They have a big sale on scions and rootstock! Iā€™ve always received good wood from them. Hereā€™s the info:

Happy Spring!

Itā€™s that time of year that we need to clear out the last bit of remaining stock of Scionwood and Rootstock.

From now until it runs out (or May 15 when we shut down for shipping for the year) enjoy 50% off all Rootstock and Scionwood!

We still have limited quantities of 6 different Rootstocks and 70 varieties of Scionwood, get it before itā€™s gone!

Also, we are having a spring pruner sale for all pruners, saws, tree training supplies, and loppers. This includes electric pruners, more than $200 off when you buy the extension pole kit!

Best,

Northwest Cider Supply

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to sam@northwestcidersupply.com

4 Likes

Do the prices drop even more?

Dax

No thatā€™s the best price for a bundle of 5 scions.

1 Like

When you say it that way I agree.

Thanks, Dan.

Dax