Program Instructions

Is there a spot somewhere or link to a page or document that describes/explains how to use the various features of the GF program? I’ve found a few answers here and there but much I haven’t figured out how to do – probably simple and self-evident – once one knows how to do it! It’s intriquing what all it does and I’d like to be able to use it better (and not be afraid of hitting the wrong button!). Thanks!

I agree, I have been on here 4 months and still don’t know all the nuances of this system.

Sue, don’t worry about hitting the wrong button. There is nothing harmful that I’m aware of that you can accidentally do that can’t be undone.

I think one of the most helpful sets of instructions can be found in the first Private Message (PM) everyone receives; the one titled “Welcome to Growing Fruit!”.

Just in case you didn’t know how to view your messages and missed reading it, I’ll walk through how to view the message here.

In the upper right hand corner of your screen you will see your member icon. In your case, it’s a capital S within an orange circle.
Click on that member icon. A pop-up screen will appear below it. In the upper right of that pop-up you will find three symbols - a bookmark, an envelope, and a gear.

Click the envelope.
That will take you to all list of all the PM’s that you have received.

Click on whatever message you wish to read.

To return to the homepage at any time, just click on the Growing Fruit or Home Symbol in the upper left corner, whichever is showing at the time.

You may already be aware of how to do that, but I figured the instructions wouldn’t hurt in case anyone read this thread and was unaware of how to access their inbox from the forum. Reading through the Welcome Message again, now that you’ve become somewhat familiar with the forum, might answer some of the questions that didn’t seem immediately useful when you first signed up.

If you have more questions that aren’t answered there, or need any clarification, just ask here or send me a PM. I’m always glad to walk anyone through learning to use the various features the forum offers.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Yes, that’s what I was looking for but couldn’t find it. That helps a lot.