Wanting to buy Indar

I dont see my name either bit ill send you another pm

He is sending mine to you also @Drew51. Let me know when it arrives. I will pay @dutch-s for my Indar then reimburse you for my share of shipping when i come by.

1 Like

Guys, Itā€™s been a long ass week at my regular job. My apologies i only got a couple of boxes ready. It looks like another all day rain event Sunday. Either way i will get everyone together this weekend and get all sent out early next week. Iā€™ll PM everyone the cost with shipping. You already know the @oz. costā€¦Iā€™ll just add the shippingā€¦Thanks

2 Likes

@dutch-s, I had the same issue. I bought a gallon of Indar in the fall, and it took forever to get half-pints out to folks here, for various crazy reasons. The bottles for @Barkslip, @Patrick and @Graftman are still in transit! (sorry guys)

1 Like

No rush Dutch, with this wacky weather itā€™ll probably be July 4th before stuff breaks dormancy anyway!

Thanks again!

3 Likes

I have other good stuff I could use anyway, so yeah no hurry.

Iā€™m not going to dilly, dallyā€¦I want to get these out. This will be done in the coming week come hell or high water. Itā€™s just been an behind busting weekā€¦:confounded::face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:

No worries, I just appreciate you going though all this trouble.

Perfect day for boxing up INDAR!

2 Likes

Packed. Will go out tomorrow or Tuesday!

7 Likes

Ian Thank You ā€¦received maple syrup bottle of INDAR. Please tell where to send payment.
Attached is sized for your maple syrup bottles an application label for all you who no longer have a memory like me.IAN

1 Like

Sorry guys. I been out of town 2 days this week. Iā€™ll have receipts and cost from UPS for everyone tomorrow morning. If you are desperate and need it quick let me know and Iā€™ll do expedited. Again . Sorry. Just been incredibly busy and out of town in meetingsā€¦

Everyoneā€™s is at the building going out today. Iā€™ll PM each of you the full cost and an individual tracking number for each package later this afternoon.

2 Likes

Sounds good! Thanks again Dutch!

ALL SENT TO EVERYONE. I have PMā€™d Everyone with all your individual info.

I really hope this helps guys. Take care and use wisely!

1 Like

Dutch, I replied to this thread and also sent you a PM but did not get any response. I was hoping to get in on this deal. Is it too late?

I feel like an idiot. I read your message and dinā€™t make a bottle for you. How much did you say you want? I will make it up for you. It will have to be this weekend though since it is at My farm and i donā€™t live there yet. It is absolutely no problem. Just want you to know the time frameā€™ Damnā€¦Iā€™m sorry. Itā€™s just been total chaos here the last monthā€¦really, Iā€™m much better than thisā€¦

2 Likes

Never mind David, I see your message. 8 OZ. is fine. If the timeline is good with you I will put it together this weekend.

If I were having to do as many bottles as @dutch-s has had to make, package, address, ship, then keep up with everyoneā€™s information, billing, etc Iā€™d have taken even longer and did a worse job by far. Thatā€™s why I wonā€™t try. But I am going to buy a gallon soon so if anyone wants as much as a 1/2 gallon or a 1/3 or perhaps a 1/4th at the least, let me know. I can handle 2-3 packages but I fear that is about it! :slight_smile: anyone who wants a fairly large amount can contact me here or PM me.

1 Like

Ditto. Thatā€™s why I kicked in a little tip as a token of my appreciation. Thanks again Dutch!!!

1 Like