What's Popping Out Now?

Here’s a Thiessen and Regent Serviceberry…

Here’s the All-In-One Almond with Forsythia in background…
Here’s a Duarte on a Dapple Dandy…

Here’s FS, FK, and FS on the other side of the DD…

Here’s Satsuma, Friar, Santa Rosa and Alderman…

3 Likes

Oh, I sure miss my lovely Forsythia bush I had in Indiana. It was huge, and when it bloomed, I knew Spring was just right around the corner! I used to cut several branches off with those beautiful, bright yellow blossoms and put them in a tall vase inside the house. Looks like things are popping for you, Rob! Everything is heavily in bloom here. Most in the middle, some done and set, a few still just waking up. Such a pretty, pretty time of year, love it!

Patty S.

2 Likes

My Forsythia started to bloom in early March and got toast with the frost last few weeks. I see hydrangea that popped up few leaves got killed too. Last few weeks have been bad. Low in teens. Nothing popping up now. Expecting some warm weather though. Things will change soon.

Here redbuds are past peak. Dogwoods are peaking. My ayers and Warren pears are flowering and leafing out, respectively. Apples are about a week or so from blooming. Blueberries are winding down. Blackberries are about to flower.

Interesting comparison Barry. My Ayers are not blooming yet but I don’t think it will be long now. Orient/Kieffer have about finish and my Hood finished about a week ago.

I neglected to mention ayers is in a pot. Warren in the ground. The ayers is totally covered up with flower buds. I need to plant it asap.

1 Like