For what it’s worth, the berries themselves are about the only part of the yew that isn’t poisonous. The seeds are, the foliage is, but not the berries.
I grew up around yew hedges. They seemed to be rather popular when I was a kid. Our parents told us, “Don’t eat those, you could get very sick or die.” So we didn’t.
guess I’m just saying many of us grew up around yews without ever hearing of anyone getting poisoned by them…so maybe the danger is a tad overblown?
Of course, there are some toddlers that are more prone to putting anything new in their mouths, so only you can make that call.
Yews are lovely though, IMHO.