Anyone from Canada Order from Treetime.ca, if so what was your experience with them?

Been looking to purchase a plug of 10 Pawpaw trees from them, and perhaps other trees/bushes. I have faced many difficulties finding valid nurseries in Canada, that can ship to British Columbia. Since the CFIA prohibits shipment of nursery stock that enters our province. If anyone has reliable/approved B.C CFIA fruit tree nurseries that they know of, I would love to know!

1 Like

Hi Taylor, did you find our list of nurseries here?

It has 20 or so Canadian places if you scroll down for a bit. That one is not on the bad list but that is about all I know about it.

1 Like

They’re in Alberta? Right ? If so I have ordered from them twice with good results.

1 Like

Hey Scott, yes I did see your post and the Canadian nurseries listed and have been doing my research on which ones are available to ship to British Columbia. I know for sure that Silver Creek Nursery based out in Ontario cannot ship to BC due to CFIA regulations. Going to be contacting all other nurseries outside of BC if they can deliver here. Perhaps I’ll make a separate post compiling my findings? We will see!

On a side note, thanks for opening up this forum Scott, the amount of time saving (knowing what grafts will successfully take) and general information on varieties/fruits - the whole plethora of it all helps folks like me, who wish to have a nursery, and run a commercial garden in the near future immensely. I’m on the slow path of educating myself on the world of grafting and nursery work/permaculture, and your forum has given me the means to learn, ask questions, and try things out. Thanks so much man! :green_heart:

2 Likes

You may find that if you place a large order, shipping to BC all of a sudden becomes an option (at some Canadian Nurseries that state they won’t). :wink:

1 Like

Ah I see haha, well ill keep that in mind :yum:

1 Like