Clark's Small Yellow Pear

You are very welcome! However, I don’t know how this forum works yet regarding responses, so please send me another email with your email address in the body of the message. That way I can respond to you via email. Thanks.

1 Like

I would like to get a couple sticks. I happened to order a few sticks of Tyson from Fruitwood Nursery the other day, would be happy to send a couple.
I’m new here and not sure how to send a message though, would greatly appreciate it if you could message me.

1 Like

If there’s any left, I’d love to try this one out. I’ll drop you a pm.

1 Like

Have you had any problems with quince and ceder rust on this variety? I am guessing that it has not even flowered for you yet.

Soon it will be 5 years since you posted this, have you noticed any other pear varieties that bloom at a good time for this variety?

Also I was just wondering, you said that this variety sometimes blooms twice a year. What varities bloom at the right time for that other set of blooming?

Here is my Clark’s Little Yellow grafted into an espalier scaffold. My tag says it is approaching 2 years old. The spurs are very pointed, like our invasive wild pears. I have no idea how long it will take to flower.

8 Likes