Does anyone have spare mulberry scions in Europe?

Helo everyone,

I would like to ask if someone has got some spare mulberry scions after pruning their trees/bushes? I had a conversation with a member of this forum about swapping scions for some cherries but the contact has vanished altogether. So here I am with almost 100 white mulberry rootstocks. I do not know if anyone would be willing to sell something interesting or simply swap for something I have (lots of cherries, pears, apples, plums, apricots, Japanese plums, Russian plums, pluots and many more.

I would prefer to swap but will be able to buy as well if possible. Have also many types of rootstocks if you are interested.

So far I have acquired 4 black mulberry plants (Bistrica, Collier, Italian and Casprum but these are small plants and the branches are well to thin to take scions. Perhaps I can send next year if someone agrees.

Please do not let my rootstocks go to waste :wink:

Thanks a lot for help and understanding.

Hello Lex,

Are you still interested in mulberries?
I have sha tut black mulberry from cochet frederic nursery, Illinois everbearing, shangri la white mulberry, shelli 150 (not fruit yet), a pakistan mulberry from cochet frederic (not morus macroura)

where are you based? I’m in Spain

I will write you a PM. Cheers

How’s that? Pakistan mulberry is a trivial name for Morus macroura :slight_smile:

is just this one, very similar to Illinois everbearing:

MURIER blanc L. Pakistan - Frédéric Cochet (cochet-pepiniere-fruitier.com)

But those ARE M. macroura according to their slim and long shape

not very long really, just only 5cm, macroura can reach double length