Feb 10th - Please join me in celebration and gratitude

I concur with everything everyone have said. Thank you to all the members for making this forum useful and helpful to the inexperienced, the experienced, and everyone else in between. I have learned a lot and have made several friends on the forum.

Thanks to all but especially you, Scott. You got it off the ground and running. This forum would not exist without you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks Scott! Well done.

I can’t tell you how much I have learned in the last year, thanks Scott

Thankyou Scott for this site! And also the other posters who question and answer and make all of us better growers. I’m going to take a shot at grafting some apple trees because of you all. And thank god I have little room left for all of the other things talked about here or I would truly become a full fledged fruit nut.

1 Like

Happy birthday growingfruit! Or is that happy earthday? :wink:

I’m still soaking wet behind the ears here, but most every time I login I find a nugget to read. Being part of a whole other community, I can appreciate what it takes to grow and maintain one. Kudos to everyone that makes this happen, and Thank You!

Well said everyone. Thanks again Scott for this very friendly forum.

Tony

I couldn’t say anything better than what everyone above has said, so just this once, I’ll keep it short (really!) and simply say thank-you Scott and others. This site has been and continues to be one of my real pleasures in life.

Thanks Scott!

I’m in! Thanks, Scott (and to all the moderators). I know it’s far and away my favorite site.

Thanks Scott,
You are such a nice person too. This forum is my garden family and I truly bless you for this. I set aside time to check in every day even though it is usually during work! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations! Thanks Scott and everyone for making this site interesting, educational and just fun.

Congratulations Scott! and thank you

Reading the forum is a daily activity I look forward to. I learn something everyday.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-1fTlSDF0

From us to us

Mike

2 Likes

Yes,thanks Scott.For something done on a whim,things have really grown in a year. Congratulations! Brady

Just kind of a fun thought. Who was the first member to join? I joined on Feb. 14 last year, but I don’t think I was the first.

After Scott, Steve (fruitnut), Liz, Michael (MES111), and Eric (amadioranch) joined the very first day of Feb 12. You became the 11th member, excluding Scott’s 2 accounts, when you joined on the 14th. You guys will be earning your anniversary badges in the next few days.

1 Like

Dianna,

Please don’t tell me you quoted that from memory, which would be encyclopedic :smile:

Now for my next question, who won the 1924 world series…

:smile: Not memory, but I do keep tabs on a lot of things in this community, like who’s new and what types of posts they are making, who has signed up but not posted, fluctuations in #'s of visitors, what regulars are MIA, members enthusiasms and sensitivities. Just part of my perhaps eccentric way of trying to be a good member. My way of keeping a nurturing eye on a community that I care about.

I don’t even know who played in the Super Bowl this year, much less who won any particular World Series. :smile:

5 Likes

I nominate Muddy as Secretary for growingfruit.org. Brady

1 Like