Happy Easter!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy and wonderful Easter!

13 Likes

Thanks, happy easter.

5 Likes

Eappy Hester!

5 Likes

Happy Easter to everyone here. I hope everyone has a nice day with their families and friends today.

5 Likes

Thank you! Happy Easter! May God bless each of you this spring. Hopefully your fruit bins will be overflowing!

6 Likes

Happy Easter! Here’s my front yard…

8 Likes

It’s currently thundering, lightning, snowing, hailing and sleeting I’m missouri. Gotta love the Midwest!

3 Likes

He is Risen Indeed!
It was a rough start for April 1st with 29 degrees for the high, rain, then freezing rain, and then ice pellets. But a glorious day to celebrate our risen Lord! And what a beautiful part of His creation this is. I am so thankful to live here in Kansas and get the opportunity to grow fruit!! :pear: :apple: Happy Easter to you all! :peach: :cherries:

5 Likes

Happy Easter

3 Likes

Happy Resurrection Day to all as well. We had a busy day at church- Sunday School, a sermon, then a wedding, then an Easter Egg hunt, and then a baptism of some folks in a local creek. Being that it was about 45 and chilly, and the creek being up and cold, I think I would’ve picked a warmer day to get dunked. But, they do that any time of the year here, apparently.

4 Likes

Happy feast of the resurrection!

4 Likes

Happy Easter to all.

1 Like