Happy New Year Friends!

As a new year approaches, I make new gardening goals. The goal is to reduce my wishlist! Oddly, that list never seems to go away and it becomes longer! Wintertime is scion season and looking for which new fruit tree to add to my collection. Since I grow everything in pots I’m limited in space. I have to decide between what I should keep and what is worth adding. I remember when I first started collecting fruits. I joined some FB fruit groups, but my favorite for fruits advice has always been Growingfruit.org. Thank you to everyone who has traded and scions to me! I hope soon my son can take over his PNW Kids Gardening channel! For now, I hope to contribute to this awesome growing fruit community with what has fruited for me and how it compares with the other fruiting edibles that I grow. If you like our silly and fun videos please subscribe to our channel!

9 Likes
2 Likes

Happy new year kim!! @Seattlefigs

1 Like

I find my garden wish list just keeps on growing because there is so many varieties. I love cherries but there is so many cherry varieties so I went with varieties I knew were good like rainier, bing and Utah Giant. I like raspberries and heard rave reviews on Anne, Caroline and Bristol raspberries so starting to grow those this coming year. Wanting to try my hands at citrus because I love oranges and mandarins so getting a gold nugget mandarin and a satsuma. Already growing thimbleberry, mulberry and blueberries. My list just keeps on expanding.

2 Likes

@Seattlefigs, love the channel and all you and your family are doing!
Happy New Year!!!:star_struck:

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Happy soon to be covid19 free 2021

1 Like

Happy New Year!

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone!

1 Like