How is your weather? (Part 2)

49 today winter will be over by the end of Feb.

3 Likes

Up to 8 inches of snow today. The snow blower is gas up and ready to go. Will check the fruits tree tomorrow because the rabbits will griddle above the snow line. Ugh!!!

3 Likes

Tony, I gave you a :heart: For your post, but I should give you a ‘oh no!’! rabbits can be so destructive. I hope your trees are safe! Happy New Year. Mrsg

1 Like

The amount of cloudy days is never ending. Its starting to feel like everyday is the same–infinite loop. Send sunshine.

mid 30s. Still snow on the ground but not much and its crusty.

1 Like

been the same here. why its been so warm.

1 Like

January is the coldest month in the south of France. As of Feb. 1 the temps go up and up and up! Yayyy!

3 Likes

5 inches of heavy sticky concrete snow fell overnight. Sticking to all the trees. We’ve seen a lot of this type of snow this year.

Sitting right at freezing. I see east parts of the state are warm…Milwaukee 40F.

2 Likes

Couple of my older brothers come back from Florida tomorrow. I told them to just stay…wait it out!

If we don’t touch zero next week…that might be all she wrote for this season. I believe that our low so far is 9 degrees…should dip below that late next week but I don’t think that we will be close to zero. This winter might set a record for warmest overnight lows.

3 Likes

It’s 40 degrees this morning, that’s cold, but good chill hours for my trees.

Busted forecast here, the forecast low was 37°F today and it’s currently 31.6° and still dropping. I’m glad I had brought the little seedlings into the greenhouse a couple days ago after letting them get a week of fresh air!

1 Like

i think we had 1 night last month it hit -10 but that was the only one. not complaining. i have carpal tunnel in both hands and it hurts like hell in cold weather.

3 Likes

Carpal tunnel is the worst! The parade of 3 storms over the week starts tonight…fun stuff.

2 Likes

im trying to get in with my wifes orthopedic surgeon. hes very good and did hers back 13 yrs ago. luckily its only my nondominate hand/ wrist. 12 yrs of mopping salt covered floors in the university cafeteria in winter took its toll.

1 Like

Nice roots!

1 Like

Last sunny day was last Saturday. Remarkable how cloudy it has been here. Temps have stayed mild (19F overnight) …extended looks mildish.

2 Likes

It’s 39 degrees this morning.

Very chilly in the southwest.

Warm east coast next week.

2 Likes

More winter, what a surprise

1 Like

It is now winter. In the 40,s but the wind is howling making it feel much colder!

2 Likes