How is your weather? (Part 2)

Hideous weather…time to pay for the beautiful fall!

1 Like

Going to be a long winter

3 Likes

Guess i should appreciate our cold snap

2 Likes

Any idea if that snow in N Dakota will melt or will it be there to spring?

Cold shot late week looks brutal.

1 Like

The Dakotas get pretty wild weather swings. I wouldn’t be surprised if the snow was gone in a month, or if there were 3x as much in a month.

The last few years here it seems winter arrives earlier and earlier and stays later and later.

got 4in here but above freezing temps going to melt it off by midweek.

Yeah i’ve seen snow last here a long time and then some years we hardly have any on the ground the entire winter (last year). A foot though this time of year would be hard to melt here unless a warm rain showed up.

Snowing but not much is sticking. Cloudy again for the 4th day in a row. November is the cloudiest month on avg here.

1 Like

Pouring rain and cold.

1 Like

Enough snow to cover the grass. Looks like light snow all day.

1 Like

got 4 on the ground with another 7 coming tom.

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

We’ve got 4-5" right now with another couple on the way the next few days. I’m still hoping it melts between now and Christmas. I went out on my trail system yesterday to beat down a path with the ATV. It was pretty early in the winter last year when I lost ATV access due to too much snow. That sure makes getting my winter habitat work difficult.

1 Like

Fourth mild frost in the last 5 nights (low of 32 this morning, lowest was 30.5°F a few days ago), I’m surprised most of the first-year figs are still holding a few leaves:

Some frosty elfin thyme and dandelions:

2 Likes

yeah our ground isnt even frozen yet so if it gets above freezing again we will probably lose some to melting. just before this 1st snow the grass and rye in the fields were still bright green.

1 Like

Must be a French word (poring).

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Changed it. More of a mistake than French! Lol

1 Like

No worries, just my attempt at humor.

I found it funny too!

2 Likes

Snow - didn’t stick on pavement, stuck on ground

2 Likes

12in. of fluffy white stuff on the ground this morning. hello winter! goats arent having it. they try to come out. get in the snow and jump back in.

3 Likes