How is your weather? (Part 1)

Today’s forecast: clear skies with daytime temperatures about 70°, night time in the 50°’s.

1 Like

41F and sunny all day. Nice change…same tomorrow…cooler Monday… rain/snow late next week.

1 Like

hit a balmy 35f today. warmest its been since mid nov.

2 Likes

Darn near 50 today. Crazy warm. We’ll take it

2 Likes

7 Likes

65F and hazy here today. Expecting .7" of rain tomorrow!!!
Yippy :cloud_with_rain::umbrella::umbrella:

Quick edit: Looks like zero days with any temps in the 30’s for the 10 day window. My bananas just may make it to the new year with green leaves still in tact lol!

3 Likes

Beautiful morning here…

6 Likes

They Say this mild weather should last out the month

Even warmer today than this time yesterday. Forecast calling for 40, but it sure feels warm out there. Last day to wear shorts in 2018 I think :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I LOVE the shirt!

1 Like

More sun today…3 days of sunshine straight…one more tomorrow with temps in the mid 40Fs. Looks like a good shot of rain after that. The snowcover is just crusty thin ice at this point.

It was near 40 degree here yesterday. On the drive back from my kids’ Christmas music program we saw a man in a t-shirt and shorts, out shoveling!

3 Likes

64° this afternoon - still ok for watering orchids outdoors :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Next Thurs/Fri the GFS shows almost 2 inches of liquid precip. A rainstorm to end the year.

1 Like

I think we are on the 6th or 7th day of thick clouds. This crap gets old. I now understand why people flee to warmer sunny climates in winter time. Phoenix (73F sunny) and Miami (71F) this afternoon sound nice. Snowing lightly this morning.

1st week of the new year…nothing really unless you are in 4 corners region/texas (below avg)…

1 Like

Yup. The older I get the less I enjoy winter

1 Like

I don’t think I could take it again. I love my home state Ohio but I only go back for funerals now and I pray they don’t pass in winter…

2 Likes

_[quote=“mrsg47, post:2951, topic:4490, full:true”]

[/quote]

_

After the huge storm yesterday!

3 Likes

If we keep on getting so much heavy rain, my yard is going to look like that. ENOUGH ALREADY…
We really could use some drier sunny days.

TFN

1 Like

Looks cold, Mrs.G. A nice lobster bisque would help! Please send photos. :grinning:

3 Likes