How is your weather? (Part 1)

About 5-6" of new snow on the ground with another 5-8" predicted. I got the first batch plowed and hit the woods with the ATV to pack my trail system. A high of -4 and a low of -17 next Tuesday

2 Likes

All rain hereā€¦yard is floodedā€¦i might try to pump it out because itā€™ll be an ice skating rink. Temp should come up to about 46F this afternoon. All snow is dead around here.

Snow chance Monday. Cold shot looks very in and out next week. A taste.

Weird winter so far.

Yikes!!!:astonished:. :tired_face:

Iā€™ll be off hunting last week of season. Iā€™m thinking it couldnā€™t be much better than thisā€¦

3 Likes

About time!

Or buy skates

1 Like

It has rained all day. This is horrible. It does look on radar that it is rapidly coming to an endā€¦from south to north.

La Crosse avgs 26 days below 0F. Record is some god awful 58 from 150 years agoā€¦i think 2013-14 had a ton of them too. We are currently at noneā€¦so we got some making up to do.

Just plowed another 4" or so. The wind is really picking up, itā€™s gonna get ugly out there. The plus side is that our township already plowed the dirt road we live on. They run on an alternating schedule, so the first one plowed this storm is the last one plowed on the next snowfall (one road grader for the entire township). Lucky us that the schedule worked out how it did or weā€™d likely be stuck here until Saturday morning. I donā€™t think I could plow this much snow (wet heavy crap) the 1.25 miles out to the blacktop with my F250.

Going into the 50ā€™s again tomorrow and Saturday. Go figure!!!

Raining again, shocking, I know. At least itā€™s a balmy 45, so no frozen stuff, at least.

1 Like

It was 45F last night here and it felt balmy outside.

Next week cold to start and then a rapid warm upā€¦back into the 40Fs a week from now.

There was large pool of water in yard yesterdayā€¦gone today. Ground must have thawed enough for water to drain thru? Sure didnā€™t evaporate.

Thatā€™s like Seattle.bb

snowing. 2ā€™ā€™-5ā€™ā€™ predictedā€¦ back to sub 0 next week.

First snowshoeing of the year today. Itā€™s tough to tell with last night and todayā€™s 20-30 mph winds, but if we didnā€™t get a foot of snow yesterday/last night Iā€™d be really surprised. Beautiful out thereā€¦even with a double digit below zero windchill

2 Likes

A balmy -24 this morning. Luckily thereā€™s no wind. Wouldnā€™t take much to push a windchill into the -30s or -40s.

Bright and sunny 47 degrees today. Yesterday 55 degrees but pouring rain entire day.

Still raining

TFN

Weā€™re at none and forecast to have none the whole winter

This doesnā€™t bode well, except for the heating bill

22 days this month have been cloudy hereā€¦ Avg temp is running +7.4Fā€¦so its been very mild, but oh man has it been cloudy. Today will add one more.

Holy catsā€¦sitting at 22F here. Our permanent cloud deck is keeping the heat in. Looks like clearing is well west of here iN central MNā€¦