How is your weather? (Part 1)

We had four inches of snow on Monday, then overnight lows this week dipping to 12 degrees, now warming back up.
Tonight’s forecast was more like 32, and it will warm up nice tomorrow. There is still snow where there’s shade, but where the sun shines we’re back to dirt.
Maybe the apples will get enough chill to bloom nice this year.

1 Like

It’s…still raining…here…Reports of …drowned frogs… are coming in. I can’t …find my boat…It was in the yard last night…I don’t…see my car either…who put that…lake there.:grin::rofl::wink: I dumped my rain gauge last evening, now it has over two inches in it…At least today is supposed to be the last of it for a few days!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

TFN

3 Likes

TWC just reported that we have had only 4 sunny days since Dec. 1. I must have missed a couple of them…

TFN

4 Likes

One year ago.

TFN

34 for a high yesterday and two more days with highs around that temp. I’ll take it

2 Likes

Really hoping nothing decides to wake up with these temps! Great weather to build an arbor for my muscadines. Hoping these suckers behave as well as my Champanel and Black Spanish.

1 Like

It stopped raining for a little while, but we are supposed to get more this afternoon. Good thing, the mud is just about to dry out. :thinking:

1 Like

Low of 36°F this morning.

2 Likes

TFN

3 Likes

cloudy but temps near freezing over the weekend. back to the single digits mon.

1 Like

Pure joy on the horizon!!! :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:

1 Like

More rain!

2 Likes

Could hit 50F here today…first time in a long time.

4 Likes

Rain in our forecast for today. Yippee!

1 Like

Looks like we might be skipping winter again…

35° counts for something, but the truth will be in the chill hours.

2 Likes

We were also supposed to get a descent amount of rain today. I wouldn’t build my hopes up. We got about 30 rain drops and the sun has come back out. There is only a slight outer band still out over the pacific to come on shore.
A complete bust for NorCal

WAY too premature for that kind of talk. Hell we had mid 70’s for a good chunk of last Feb, until our coldest night of the year hit Feb 25th at 26.4F Extremely unusual for us that late into winter. It defoliated my fully leafed out bougainvillea, and fried my bananas.

But I hope you’re right (with the exception of rain).

1 Like

We had some real good chill last year in Jan. And Feb. A few later frost in March too. We have had a bumper crop of winter rain. I still have carrots in the ground. On ly one frost this year so far this year. My winter rye is sure pretty right now though… Your right though and Richard chill hours and time will tell …

Got another dose of rain last night, with even some thunder! We went a couple days without rain, I was starting to get worried.

A strange bright orb blares down onto us today, it’s so, so, very bright, almost blindingly so…

2 Likes