How is your weather? (Part 1)

We’ve had some gorgeous upper 50s and mid 60s days with sunshine, but it has switched over to rain with snow coming back tonight.

Forecast amounts keep going up here. With a high of 31 on Thursday, it won’t matter if it snows during the day or at night. Highs in the 30s through the weekend from the looks of it. Low in the teens Saturday night. Maybe by the middle of next week this area will have some bare ground again

They say but hopefully are wrong about a 60 Degree drop in 36 hours with maybe 6" of snow but atleast 12 hours of under freezing temps hitting 24 by tomorrow.

1 Like

Wet feet wading in the goldfish pond today……………beautiful weather in Kentucky.

2 Likes

That would be an excuse for sassafras tea.

1 Like

Yeah, you never can tell what the weather will be since they started usin’ them bows and arrows.

Seems 13-23" is the consensus prediction by the 3 weather sites I use. Travel tomorrow will likely be about impossible. I won’t be surprised if our township doesn’t spend the money to plow.

Just wait for it to melt? Yeah that sounds like a mess. Showing about an inch and a half of rain here…a cold miseable rain.

Watching the radar loop as the temps rise just enough for the snow-blue to be replaced by rain-green

It’s April. Gonna rain.

It wouldn’t surprise me. With big storms like this one is predicted to be, it often takes our township a full two days and sometimes a third to get all the township roads plowed. By then, a bunch of it will have melted.

1 Like

It is snowing here. Not heavy but the flakes are flying.

It has been dry for the most part the past few weeks, which is great because the water levels are still really high in the river, but are dropping (but will come back up again). If we would have had a lot of rain…i think flooding would have been much more extensive. The extended looks like it could be active (wet)…

Snow this time of year should melt very quickly.

Snowing merrily here just now.

Hmmm…way more snow then i expected here (today). Grass is totally covered. Not sticking to concrete surfaces…yet.

It’s raining and mixed with light snow in upper 30s

NWS issued an update…more cold dry air in place the initially they thought…leading to more snow/less rain. Its a winter wonderland outside.

Time to turn on the Christmas lights back on.

I think what we have now is called “snain”

1 Like

I have potted figs, grapes,and some citrus outside. I guess as long as it does not dip below 32, I will leave them out. My back cannot stand another move in and out.

No precip here yet, just fine with me if it stays south. The forecast is still at 13"-26" so I imagine it’s only a matter of time.

My SIL 4 hours southeast reports blizzard like conditions. I had figured they’d get a bunch of rain down there and very little snow.

1 Like

:frowning::frowning::frowning: I’m ready to move.

2 Likes

guess that storm is going to go north of us so we’re looking at only rain. thank God!