How is your weather? (Part 1)

No words…

This is why I haven’t put out mulch yet…just one day in a series…

1 Like

It’s 45F and has been raining all day. Probably well over an inch of precip here so far. Just ugly.

THE good news is that the 12z GFS says get out your thongs because early summer weather is right around the corner. Lots of 70Fs and 80Fs.

Planting out my sugarcane this weekend…

1 Like

Don’t want no 80s

3 Likes

One day in the 70s in our ten day forecast, everything else in the 50s and 60s.

Rained all day here and it’s still raining. I don’t have the gauge out yet (dumb), but if we haven’t got close to an inch I’d be surprised. It can stop now

1 Like

I think we are going to get some heat in here but nothing record breaking.

Just over an inch of rain here. Looks like its done now but man what a gloomy day.

It’s been snowing pretty good for the last hour or so. The ground is white. It can stop

3 Likes

Still its beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you MrsG. At least we are on a hill and it does drain. Not suppose to rain today and starts back tomorrow. Every one of us has our time of just throwing up our hands!!! Lol

1 Like

In the middle of MAY?? No, I don’t think beautiful is the word I’d choose :rofl:

1 Like

Wet snow about 10" so far and another 6" predicted thru tonight and early AM tomorrow. This was preceded by a day or so of rain. A really wet storm (or series of them), even for spring for us. Fortunately the fruit trees had not yet broken their buds, so they should be OK, same with the garden as it got covered in the snow. Last night hit 22F, but that should be the coldest it gets in this thing.

1 Like

Steve, where are you located?

I am in the Colorado front range foothills, at 8300’ of elevation. Spring snows are not that uncommon here, but it is getting more into spring rain season for this one.

45F and clouds here this afternoon…

Warm up starts tomorrow…but almost a clipper type system for late weekend should make Sunday wet…another system in for next Weds too shoudl make things soggy and then a much better warmup into upper 70fs/80F by late week…w.e’ll see.

I saw my first Oriole in the backyard. I put an orange out for him/her.

Feels like winter today.

3 Likes

I like the oriole part. We do not get them here. We had a few in Ohio, I remember as a child. A beautiful bird! Don’t like the feels like winter. We’re having a chilly May, buckets of rain, but that is typical right into the middle of June. After June the rain turns into humidity you can watch fall from the skies nightly!

Male orioles have been hitting our orange dish full of grape jelly for about a week now.

Here as well!

13 Likes

I’ll have to get some grape jelly. No wonder walmart had a huge rack of it in the bird seed area the last time i was in there.

61f and sunny…clouds here and there. Cool day but beats the last few.

1 Like

76° and sunny at 12:42 pm. Probably looking at low 80’s for a high. Very pleasant stable weather for a change. Normally we start to fry on occasion this time of year.

Sunny, light winds and 57 degrees. Shorts weather

1 Like