How is your weather?

Don’t move hot!

Already back down to 70F after the rain. It would appear the next 2 weeks are nothing like we’ve been through (in terms of high temps). Mild but normal and even below. The GFS yesterday was showing mid 40Fs in early August (overnite temps)…doubtful but hopeful.

94L invest to Florida…

labeled as a disturbance with possible cyclone formation in the next 2 days…I don’t think there will be much to worry about there.

standard NE Florida summer weather…albeit slightly cooler than usual starting mid-week…

Rain on and off in Newport, RI today. Huge storm last night. I love thunder. And my dog is not afraid. She will be in France! There it sounds as if thunder is in your bedroom!!!

Back to the upper 80Fs to finish out the week. Pretty typical weather. Extended looks normal ish.
60Fs at night…

So weird…i’ve had ragweed type allergies the last 10 days or so. Have no idea what the deal is. Usually my allergies start around the first or second week of August. According to some local station no weed pollen is showing up. Time to pull out the Claritin.

low to mid 70’s till the weekend then into the lows 80’s again. could use a little rain soon.

Rain keeping the temps down a bit but raining every day

Bananas grow down where you are? can you fruit them?

Finally had a nice stretch of dry weather here. The overnites have been nice too.

Avg temp for July has been 77.8F which would rank 9th warmest if the month ended today. I think that will come down some so not sure we make top ten. By next Tues after the cold front pushes thru might see some mid 50Fs overnight…mmmm… free Ac.

Paris was about 109F today… Not bad for France. Saharan heat ridge bringing the good stuff north. Obs for a station around Paris below. Nothing like that here. Mid 80Fs this afternoon …sun and clouds…very July’ish

Low pressure system over Manitoba this afternoon really kicking some strong winds up today around a lot of the midwest. Cold front this weekend–Sunday looking wet… and get some nice relief next week.

Just got the biggest hail I’ve ever seen in my life, some of them nearly twice golf ball size, and spikey. There goes my new roof. . .

The weather has been great this month, yes it’s been in the 90s a few days, but this week has been very nice, in the 80s, and not really humid. We have not had a lot of rain in July like we usually get either. So, my tomatoes and peppers are thriving in these conditions. Like with fruit, the lack of water ought to make for good tasting 'maters, unlike in past years.

Sorry to hear it. We had some hail here a few hours ago, but nothing bigger than a ping pong ball

Hopefully no one is hurt

Ping-pong ball size hail hit on the head could kill someone too

Oh, I know ping pong ball size is nothing to take lightly. Here that size hail is relatively common though. Hence why I have a steel roof and steel siding.

It still will make dent on the roof or sidings too right?

Oh ya, it sure can. I may still end up replacing one or the other at some point due to storm damage.

WTPZ61 KNHC 272110
TCUEP1

Tropical Storm Erick Tropical Cyclone Update
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL EP062019
215 PM PDT Sat Jul 27 2019

…DEPRESSION BECOMES A TROPICAL STORM…

Satellite ocean surface wind data indicate that Tropical Depression
Six-E has become Tropical Storm Erick with winds near 40 mph
(65 km/h). Tropical-storm-force winds extend about 20 miles
(30 km) to the east of the center.

SUMMARY OF 215 PM PDT…2115 UTC…INFORMATION

LOCATION…11.6N 125.3W