How is your weather? (Part 1)

going to be in the upper 60’s to low 70’s for the next week. cool for august but I’m not complaining. :wink:

3 Likes

At 5:45:am. 76 degrees F and 90% humidity. Highs for the next seven days is from the low 92-98.
My plans are to do some yard work until about 10am and then chill

3 Likes

Much needed rain today!!!maybe 2’ and still going!!!

3 Likes

Got a little rain overnite, lots predicted for Mon nite

1 Like

Cooler evenings already in the low 60’s tonight. The friends who spend their winters in Florida are complaining and turning on their heat! It’s New England!

4 Likes

I got up and went out at 4:15 this morning. It was 79 degrees and had to be at least 90% humidity…

1 Like

68f sunny and 40% humidity. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s what it felt like here yesterday…I was outside doing yardwork around 1PM (was not good idea, but took breaks and kept well hydrated…I think we hit a “real” feel of 111 degrees…

I was on my tractor and soaked to the bone in sweat. I really wasn’t exerting myself. Just moving some stuff. I went in and drank a gallon of water and fell asleep for an hour. Just way to hot…

1 Like

NWS Tampa…
.TBW WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
FL…Flood Watch through Friday evening for Coastal Charlotte-Coastal
Citrus-Coastal Hernando-Coastal Hillsborough-Coastal Lee-
Coastal Levy-Coastal Manatee-Coastal Pasco-Coastal Sarasota-
DeSoto-Hardee-Highlands-Inland Charlotte-Inland Citrus-
Inland Hernando-Inland Hillsborough-Inland Lee-Inland Levy-
Inland Manatee-Inland Pasco-Inland Sarasota-Pinellas-Polk-
Sumter.

2 Likes

107° here yesterday. Not heat Index/feels like. Nope. Actual 107°. Suppose to be warmer today.

1 Like

My type of weather this time of year. Just get rid of the ragweed…yesterday was the worst day so far. A little rain overnight must have washed it out because today not so bad.

Last week of August…shows troughing in the middle…heat out west and heat in the northeast…looks good to me. GFS actually shows some 40Fs for very late month here…

Does not look like a repeat of last year around this time when it turned very wet and had huge flooding issues across S Wisconsin. Actually looks dry looking a the 15 day.

2 Likes

Think of sleeping in that without AC…

There was a an article a week or so back about a guy in NYC that lives without AC. No way man. I grew up without AC…our house had it at one time but my dad gave it away–i think before i was born or around that time (central AC). …box fans just blow the hot air around. I had an upstairs bedroom and it was like an oven in there. I know a few people (my mom is one) that the heat doesn’t seem to bother them…luckily summer here is short and the AC season is mostly late June thru say mid Sept…give or take.

2 Likes

Too dry

1 Like

dew points up to low 60’s but temps still upper 60’s low 70’s.

Damp, humid but cooler. Humidity is turning into fog.

1 Like

same here.

Drought report shows dryness growing

1 Like