How is your weather? (Part 1)

80 with dewpoints in the mid 70s yesterday. May be lucky to hit 50 today with dewpoints in the 40s.

I’m going to be in Louisville Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday and Thursday will be hotter there then here in Florida. Looks like a nice break to 70’s and 59’s there on Friday…when I go home…of course…lol

High of 96 today in Franklin, TN…Mulberries putting on fruit and Apples blooming…crazy

Was still 81F at midnite but has dropped back to 67F this morning with on and off rain for hours. Today looks wet.

59F 58F and 60F… high temps weds-fri … very fallish.

As the East bakes, we here hit a very cold overnight low of 39.3°. Some areas of the state set record lows. Crazy, indeed!

Are you really in 9B? Those lows seem amazing for this time of year.

Yeah, typical crazy, semi-desert inland NorCal climate. We are a solid 9B. For example, today it’ll warm up to 80°. It was 103° last week lol. It’s a really cold upper level airmass over CA this week. Part of that same low pressure that brought record breaking snow to Montana. Next week we are back to normal low to mid 80’s. Crazy.

2 Likes

Well, enjoy Kentucky…but expect to see 90 or higher Wednesday and Thursday. One thermometer I saw said 94 a little while ago in Berea.

1 Like

Sept avg temp was 69.1F in LaCrosse… so that is the 2nd warmest Sept ever after 2015 (69.3F)… soo close. Ended up with 6.77 inches of rain…which is just out of the top 10 wettest…still an impressive amount of rain after a very dry August.

3/4 inch of rain so far… should be more over the next 2 days… Dry slot right now for the afternoon…hopefully dries out a little.

47f and drizzling right now. high of 43f tom.

how humid there?

Did a quick search for nearby airports… Closest i can find is Avignon, France (she said she’s near Uzes, France)… local time is just after midnite…

looking out 15 days looks pretty mild there.

I’d get on the TGV in Avignon.to Paris and then go to the Palace of Versailles and spend the day in the gardens there.

1 Like

Same her in SW Ohio. Low 90’s an still no rain in site. We desperately need rain. No rain since the first week of August. Absolutely ZERO rain.

Dry air. Rained a little yesterday. But not humid here.

1 Like

Sorry MikeC, must be even worse there. Trees and shrubs are dying here.
Weather dot com says 96 is the forecast here today. Then Thursday. And a 40 percent chance of a shower Sunday or Monday.

We had 2.5 inches on August 26 or about…and 0.2 during September. None the second half of July…I forget when it shut down. (Last time I looked we were still ahead for the year…thanks to a super wet spring.)

1.6 inches of rain for Tuesday here…a new daily record. More rain later today…55F…shouldn’t get out of the 50Fs today.

Sun comes back Friday…Saturday a wash out…sun Sunday… slight warmup into the weekend but still 60Fs…

Lorenzo hurricane in Azores islands

Just today i know of 2 people who are getting ready to leave for months in Florida to escape our winter. The snowbirds are gearing up for the big southward migration.

Rain rain rain…clouds clouds clouds. Need to start thinking about bringing some plants inside…house is still very warm…basement is running about 71F this time of year.should slowly start to cool and then really cool as we get into late November/Dec.

I saw 97 in Louisville at 2 p.m. on tv…saw 99 on one bank…but it’s always off.
Probably about 94 with a heat index of 92 or something like that where I was.