How is your weather? (Part 1)

Crazy rainstorm heading our way this afternoon and tonight. Currently 36 with a predicted low of 49 tonight.

1 Like

i hate rain this time of year.

1 Like

Me too. Looks like we are in for some too.

1 Like

State of NH issued a warning on Friday encouraging folks to clear snow off the roof, so as to avoid combined weight of 18"+ of snow and 1-1.5" of rain. We cleared what we could. I’m curious how much snow we’ll have left tomorrow.

Raining here…but a heavy band of snow looks to quickly move thru in the next few hours. No snow on the ground here so it should whiten it back up.

Very cold Tues/Weds (around 10F for high temps)…warms right back to freezing Thurs-Sat…then it drops again Sun thru the following Tues with another Arctic blast… Probably going to see warm air advection -precip (snow) as the warm air climbs over the cold air late week…

I took all my plants outside all day yesterday…mid 40Fs and sun so i sprayed them all good with the hose… already was seeing mites on the leaves…

1 Like

Ho hum. Just a typical rainy, chilly December.

50’s-60’s beginning of December. All of this is new to me on a year round basis, so I must say I do not miss the snow, or shovelers!e

4 Likes

-8 for a high tomorrow. WIndchills at -30 or lower. This global warming is getting out of control :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Fairbanks, Alaska had its warmest December day in recorded history yesterday.

We are forecast to break our high record here today. It will be high in 60’s tomorrow though. Flu weather…

mid 40’s and raining. going to get cold again tomorrow but warming back into the upper 30’s with freezing rain mixed with snow over the weekend. what a yoyo weather pattern !

1 Like

10 day forecast has one high of 21. All the rest in the teens or single digits. Consistent single digit to below zero lows.

2 Likes

Yuck…

1 Like

Rain yesterday and 0F right now… may have dropped below that so could be first subzero reading. Just enough snow on the ground to keep everything covered.

rain and warm temps. really putting a hurting on the snowpack. going to be a sheet of ice by tomorrow.

1 Like

That sucks. When I lived up north the iced roads were the worst thing that could happen. Usually the only reason I ever stayed home from work. Just to dangerous even with 4 wheel drive.

1 Like

I guess today was the first sub zero reading in the Twin Cities. We had below zero temps here 6 weeks ago.

1 Like

thats supposed to hit us tomorrow and weds. -10f for tom. night. we have 12in. of good blue ice on all but the biggest lakes . going to get some ice fishing done sat.

2 Likes

Snow flurries in Kentucky today…but they didn’t stick.

20’s tonight…(59 just after midnight this morning)

Not too bad actually, but a little below normal for this time of the year.

2 Likes

This shows 2F for us…but we dropped a few degrees lower… Key West 78F this morning? what? We dont’ get that in July… -30Fs across Ontario the last 2 mornings…plenty of cold to tap.

Everything froze up here…could hardly open the car doors today because of the rain yesterday. Side roads were never touched so they are a mess too…but should clear once we warm up here late week. One more cold night…sitting at 7F now…