How is your weather? (Part 1)

No plums?

Local article saying Wisconsin had its wettest year ever… Doesn’t surprise me.

Clouds today again…but mild…should head back or above 40F by the weekend. Looks like a mild/boring stretch of weather…hopefully the sun can come out at some point.

One mirabelle!

Where are you located?

1 Like

Uzès, France

1 Like

Very nice! Just looked it up online and looks like a stunning old European city. I have to say there’s a wee bit of jealousy lol

And the climate sounds very similar to here in Northern California. Our “winter” daytime averages are upper 50’s to low 60’s. You may find the coldest days are pretty close to the winter solstice, and you may not find it gets much colder then now.

1 Like

I hope you’re right. As soon as the sun appears it is warm. High sixties last week!

1 Like

Here’s a fun comparison of your climate vs. NorCal. I’m sure lemons will do fine!
https://weatherspark.com/compare/y/50278~1084/Comparison-of-the-Average-Weather-in-Uzès-and-Livermore

3 Likes

Very interesting, good news all around! Thanks so much.

1 Like

On and off snow showers today through tomorrow. 1-3 inches predicted but I think we might see a bit more than that. Drier seasonable weather on the horizon.

1 Like

-17 tonight. Last night that cold for at least 10 days according to the forecast.

1 Like

What a neat site!

1 Like

I didn’t realize they were still around. I remember they had bet the farm on flash-based maps from Mapquest, and then they had to fold their forecasting when Mapquest switched.

1 Like

Yeah…forecast is showing sun and much more mild weather ahead…a mini heatwave… I don’t see any snow for the next 10 days…so what we have now should probably melt away… Looks like the cold stays out west thru the rest of the month.

Huge drop from yesterday to today…went from feeling like over 80 to the low 40’s,supposed to drop to the upper 30’s tonight…that’s cold down here.

2 Likes

We had 35 here last night. Wind is blowing pretty good right now and looking at 32 or maybe below tonight. Just a few day thing right now though. I wish it would stay a month or so.

1 Like

X2 this is the kind of weather I enjoy in the winter…

2 Likes

Dropped from 30F yesterday to -2F this morning… should be it though… Clouds already moving in after some morning sunshine.

S Florida heat shield holding strong this morning…even New Orleans was in the 30Fs…also some chilly temps across S California… Key West/Miami both holding 70F or better overnight… -30Fs across Ontario this morning… I noticed a lot of ice fishing around here the last few days…

1 Like

Supposed to have been about 34 today…but if it has been above freezing today, then it was right after midnight! Colder than forecast.