How is your weather? (Part 1)

Oh dear. Its almost over! :blush:

Cool site Levers, Thanks, Chikn

Patty, Hereā€™s hopinā€™ you and yours have a cherry year! wink:

1 Like

They upped the snow amounts to 6 to 9" of snow today.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got about 3 inches of snow already :frowning: Morning commute is going to be ugly.

1 Like

In Chicago, it was hovering close to 60F this past weekend but going to be down to 18F tonight. What a messed up weather that we haveā€¦

62F Sat afternoon here, 9F toniteā€¦should be pushing 70F next weekā€¦ Chicago could be even warmerā€¦

1 Like

Spring in the midwest, Iā€™d miss the weather if I lived in z 9-10. Boring, no tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, blizzards, nothing to complain about to strangersā€¦imagineā€¦ā€œYea, I hate this weather, eight days in a row of mid eighties, sunny and lite sea breezes, this totally sucksā€. Never hear that in the upper midwest, Itā€™s always interestingā€¦

3 Likes

Steadily in the mid to high 70s in the day and high 60s at night here. Hoping for some cooler weather before spring really sticks.

A beautiful spring day on Tuesday in No. Calif. ā€” sunny, with very light breeze in the morning, low to mid 70s for most of the day. Wednesday is going to be up to 77 F. But winter is expected to be back by the weekend. California winter ā€” mid 40s at night and day highs in low 60s. Also a lot of rain in the forecast, at least until mid March. Fortunately, most of my apricots, plums, and peaches have finished (or are about to finish) blooming, so the cold spell and rain are unlikely to significantly affect the fruit set.

I have to go clean eight inches of snow off the car, and do the driveway to go to work.

1 Like

50 F this morning and rainy.
Forecasting windy and down to 20 's tonight.

1 Like

Dropped to 2F between obs (it didnā€™t stay that cold for long) this morningā€¦ouch. Clear skies and fresh snow for the win.

http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KLSE.html

More snow likely Friday (2 to 3 inches)ā€¦

1 Like

30 degrees today and a half inch of snow, turning into ice. Oh please stop!

1 Like

Calling for a bit of snow tomorrow but then a big warm up for us next week . Might surpass 50 and rain for Tue ! It is not unusual for us to get a warm up this time of the year and start on melting the snow on the ground. I saw my cousin had maple trees tapped when I drove by there on my way to deliver firewood in the area.

3 Likes

Kansas is pleasant right now. Weather is perfect for pruning, planting, etc. Itā€™s averaging 70ā€™s for the daytime temps

1 Like

38F and clouds today//// 1/2 inch of snow this evening. Next week looks much more mild stillā€¦should have a solid week of above norm tempsā€¦50Fs/some 60Fs?

Looks very wet down southā€¦out west

1 Like

Yes, yes, itā€™s happening!!!

1 Like

Rain here,but Iā€™m not enjoying it like Patty.Iā€™m happy for California though. Brady

1 Like

Here comes winter!!!

for La Crosse