How is your weather? (Part 1)

Glad I’m 7 hours north. It’s going to be in 50s at night this week later. I was expecting a nice week this week until that damn hurricane dragged a bunch of tropical air up here! Dammit Jim!!!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwt46r-1r40&feature=emb_title

How is our weather? Well, we are still mowing grass!!

2 Likes

Big time rain tonight after a pretty heavy duty frost this morning…going back to the 60s for the next few days.

1 Like

Still mowing grass in KY also…(some are, not me)…but one more time may end it for many. Freeze possible Friday night. (Snow in the Poconos of Pennsylvania in the forecast.)

1 Like

I’m hoping for only one more time. Looks like it’s to damn hot all over for October…Crap…

Leaves falling fast

4 Likes

They grew up so fast and now its time to leave the tree :fallen_leaf:

Wind is crazy blowing here. Must be a good season for wind turbines. All this wind this time of year. There aren’t any in this area, you need to go south about an hour.

Ive got to bury a bunch of potted strawberries and various other things. Probably should get to that before it gets too cold. I also have to dig a human size hole for a fig tree.

1 Like

Sorry you’re experiencing the last day of fall there! Winter it looks like.

1 Like

Just gloomy and windy here… temps still mild but Thurs and Fri only show a high of 50F … snow flakes maybe on Sunday. :snowman:

1 Like

Beautiful & summer like today…might touch close to 70. Huge rain coming 1.5 - 2 inches in the forecast for Friday/Saturday. Might have to mow the lawn again as grass is starting to grow…still have flowers blooming on various weeds. We have not been in the 20s yet…and no overnight lows in the 20s in the 2 week forecast either. No hard freeze yet…the weird year continues.

3 Likes

Yup…looks like troughing sticks to the middle of the country…at least thru the last week of October. Snow flakes here maybe tomorrow. 45F right now. Sunshine makes it look a lot nicer then it is :cold_face:

Last week of Oct

2 Likes

Finally, chilly and unusual in this part of France. It has been in the high seventies in the past. Turned up the heat last night for the first time. In the low 60’s during the day:

2 Likes

It’s been very windy here. Blowing the leaves off the trees/

1 Like

My view at the end of this morning’s walk

7 Likes

Wow… is this early for snow? I saw there was snow across North Dakota too. Our turn tonite… rain/snow mix likely.

Dropped to mid 30Fs here …some frost this morning.

It’s a bit early, yes. The sun is out now, the snow should be gone in a few hours. I’d guess we got 2-3" total.

1 Like

I still haven’t had the furnace on yet, but i’ll have to probably starting Sunday. Sunday night now showing 27F so that should wipe everything out.

La Crosse had something about the winter outlook locally. The stronger the La Nina the warmer the winter… moderate La Ninas were some of the coldest winters the last 70 years…yikes.

1 Like

I broke down and turned it as well as the in-floor heat on a couple days ago. The wife had been complaining for a few weeks. I was trying to hold out until November. Highs in the 30s next week…

1 Like