How is your weather? (Part 1)

Only got down to 25 here this morning, so not too bad. The strawberry leaves still look good, so I guess they’re OK for now.

Bounced back up to 70F here today. But check out these rain predictions :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve been looking at similar predictions but so far they haven’t materialized.

1 Like

Well, we did end up getting over an inch of rain today, and more on the way for next week. Great start to the rainy season!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous seasonable weather…we have one warm day on Saturday and then it will barely crack the 70’s for the rest of the following week .Calls for some rain, but I have my doubts…we’re in that dry time of year for us.

1 Like

upper 20’s during the day, teens at night. some snow flurries. hoping for some early snow to cover the plants before we get below 0 temps, esp. for my blackberries.

1 Like

It’s cold!

25 here this morn, the heat’s been running a but more over the last few days. May have been the coldest morning so far.

But it’s sunny and in the 40s now, but still chilly. I hate seeing the cold weather start, but at least there’ll be no more yard work!

1 Like

Plenty more yard work here

my wife and I were out having dinner Saturday night…I’m sitting at the bar in shorts, flip flops and a hawaiian shirt watching the snow come down in East Lansing during the Michigan State/ Maryland game…If the urge to be in cold weather ever strikes, I can always get on a plane…

2 Likes

11/20/2017

Looks to become another see-saw year in the making. 2017 was the wettest spring BY FAR and switched in two weeks time to the hottest and driest - third record summer in 4 years. I just checked the monthly NOAA maps for the winter and summer months coming. Gonna see plenty of snow this time around - 4, 5 feet total? (I know, you folks with lake effect are laughing!) Better get my apple trees delivered soon to their new owners or I’ll have to wait until April.
We’ve already seen 2" of wet snow a couple weeks ago (3 weeks early) and nearly an inch of rain in 72 hours. For this region, that is wet. And there is plenty of time for the cold to settle in.

1 Like

Today it was hot and dry.

1 Like

22° this morning! Yikes. Coldest day of the season so far.

The Doodette decided to go out and sit in the deer blind this morn, she lasted about an hour, before she almost froze. The dog and cat decided to join her in the blind to keep her company. Didn’t see anything either.

Supposed to warm up tho, over the next week, maybe reach 60°.

2 Likes

Pretty steady here. Much cooler than it has been. I like it even cooler myself but this will do for now…

2 Likes

Yep, that 65° wind chill must be brutal! :grinning:

1 Like

Just awful. I often wonder how we survive…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful 66 degree on Thanksgiving day today and 68 degree tomorrow. I have not seen this warm in a long while. I am very happy with this Indian summer.

Tony

2 Likes

Mid to high 50’s in RI

1 Like