How is your weather?

Temps topped out at 67.5°F here, today. I brought in my irrigation hose. There was at least one recent autumn without any weather warm enough for me to do that.

Hit 74F here today. Way overperformed from forecast. This should move east.

This weather is A+++… Went for a 15 mile bike ride yesterday…temp right around 70F with no wind. Today around 74F again… should stick thru Sat/Sun and then rain Monday.

Mowed, buried a fig tree (looks like a i buried a body), cleaned up a bunch of stuff…chopped some trees.

If only his weather couldn’t stick around for 3-6 more months.

mid 50’s and sunny. no wind. been doing the same. got chic coop cleaned out . painted my tree trunks white. mulched them a second time. organized the shed and garage. t-shirt weather here. :wink:

Same here. Continued mulching blueberries in short sleeves. High 60s today.

76 here today. Just crazy. I have clover plots putting on new growth after seeing multiple lows in the 20s, at least one night in the single digits, and over a foot of snow. Firearm season starts tomorrow for deer in MN. I fear there will be a lot deer killed and wasted due to the temp. I hope I’m wrong

Massive heat dome over the central US … Cold air does look to move south but should modify some as it gets here. Stays mild here thru Monday (probably 70F again)…then maybe back into the 40Fs. …still nothing more then normal or so. Cold stays far to the north across AK/Yukon…east coast continues to bake.

75F today which is a new record. So weird when its this warm, but it gets dark at 5pm.

One way or another deer season is ‘in’ in Kentucky…I saw 7 splattered on I-75 just on a 38 mile stretch, yesterday. All fresh since I traversed the same stretch on Wednesday.

Cold front comes in Tues, bringing still-needed rain

Drove I-80 Des Moines to Omaha and back last night. Saw several standing by the road and lost count after 20 dead. With those deer exploder bumpers on semis, sometimes all you see is a red smear of deerburger on the road. As the corn comes out they have no place to hide and it is the rut.

ETA MOVING AWAY FROM THE CAYMAN ISLANDS AND TOWARD THE COAST OF CENTRAL CUBA… …HURRICANE AND STORM SURGE WATCHES ISSUED FOR SOUTH FLORIDA AND THE FLORIDA KEYS…

Craziest storm track

Yes very crazy! The danger it’s not the wind but the flooding rains.

HURRICANE AND STORM SURGE WARNINGS ISSUED FOR THE FLORIDA KEYS AND FLORIDA BAY… …EXPECTED TO PRODUCE DANGEROUS STORM SURGE, FLASH FLOODS AND STRONG WINDS OVER PORTIONS OF CUBA, FLORIDA, AND THE FLORIDA KEYS…

TROPICAL STORM CENTER LOCATED NEAR 22.5N 79.2W AT 08/1500Z
POSITION ACCURATE WITHIN 30 NM

PRESENT MOVEMENT TOWARD THE NORTH OR 350 DEGREES AT 12 KT

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE 993 MB
MAX SUSTAINED WINDS 55 KT WITH GUSTS TO 65 KT.

A bit of rain at night but still sunny during the day, high of 67 today.

74F here but the warm streak is done with. Back to the 40Fs :cry: after rain tomorrow (around an inch).

Warm fall days have got to be the best thing ever. A herd? of college kids were just sitting on the levee @ Riverside Park yesterday basking in the November sun. Rest of the park was packed too.

Should moderate into the weekend. Maybe back into the 50Fs.

might hit close to 70f tues. that would be a record.

The east coast looks to stay in an almost summer type pattern thru mid/late November. The heat actually looks to build back this way after a week or so. Cold seems to be stuck in Alaska/Yukon and along the west coast (good place for it).

Hit 68 here today. Not great for hanging a deer. I went through 120 lbs. of ice

congrats! only seeing does here. when i got my bull moose 10 yrs ago it was 75f and the butcher couldn’t get to it until the following morning! i slept in my truck at the game pole putting more ice in the chest cavity until the butcher showed up at 8am. it was a 890lb animal and i thought for sure id lose some meat but i got lucky!