How is your weather? (Part 1)

don’t send it east! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll say the white cauliflower (imo) is better the the yellow, but they are similar in most ways. I froze about half after eating it the past few days. I’ll try again next year as a fall crop. Spring is just too unpredictable.

Cold/cloudy today…light rain.

Looks nicer next week. Sun comes back, should move into the 50Fs.

1 Like

Wow…we stuck right around freezing all night. Hopefully we get a nice mild spell next week.–wait the night before we had 23F… i think that is one of the coldest yet this season.

1 Like

I gave up a couple years ago trying to grow cauliflower as a spring crop

BREAKING: #Iota strengthens to a dangerous Category 5, major #hurricane with winds up to 160 mph. Devastating impacts are expected in recently hit Nicaragua and Honduras.

surprise! woke up to 8in. of white stuff this morning.

1 Like

That one looks wicked.

1:00 PM EST Mon Nov 16
Moving: W at 9 mph
Min pressure: 918 mb
Max sustained: 160 mph

1 Like

those poor people down there! as that thing hits into those mountain ranges the flooding is going to be catastrophic!

1 Like

It’s two Cat4 landfalls in less than two weeks… no words left to describe what’s going on there.

1 Like

I think we will get our killing frost tonight.

might get our 1st. -0f tom. night. :wink:

2 Likes

@weatherchannel

Wildfires aren’t just a threat in the West! A Red Flag Warning is in effect today from the mid-Mississippi Valley to the Ohio Valley.

It’s gusty out there, fersure

1 Like

@ReedTimmerAccu

WATCHING DIXIE ALLEY for outside chance of a severe weather even including threat of tornadoes on the Wednesday before #Thanksgiving. 12z Euro has the severe weather event unfolding across MS/AL, while GFS has a progressive system thru the Carolina Piedmont with minimal severe wx

Yeah, they give warnings as in global warming, hurricane catastrophes and asteroids about to smash into earth…and to wear a mask…

but I only know of one fire today and it was set by a contractor on purpose.

1 Like

This is ridiculous! Your post just show how rude you are and how cold by the suffering of others!

Thumbs up to the riduculing.

2 Likes

Consequence of a wind storm from three days ago. If it had fallen in a different direction, the evergreen might have landed on orchard fencing, but instead there was no damage. Spent a few hours today cleaning up.

4 Likes

Great weather here for cleaning up and winterizing.

3 Likes