How is your weather? (Part 1)

It is an ugly pattern for anyone looking for warmth or spring.

Might take some time before this thing runs its course.

Yep, We are way behind last year on warming up for sure!

Tony

Unless you’re on the West coast. We’ve been 80F and above for 3 days, with 70’s & upper 60’s as far as we can see.

1 Like

8-10" of snow last night, a low near zero tonight.

At least the snow is light and relatively easy to shovel/plow. Had a few 2’-3’ drifts on the driveway.

2 Likes

Brilliantly sunny. . . and 22. Feels like December 31st not March 31st

1 Like

Wednesday through Friday next week (6 days from now) we will dip in the upper teens in Michigan. I took a look at my garlic bed and there was one shoot out (out of about 250). Normally they are out and several inches tall at this point. But hey, there will be no disastrous freeze April 29, killing the apple and peach crop, like in 2012, because April 29 there will be no blooms. We are at least two weeks behind and perhaps 3.

2 Likes

Yep

It was a balmy 3 degrees when I got up this morning. All the way up to 5 now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Geez… I so couldn’t come back. I was raised in Ohio. We are 70’s and 50’s now and it appears it will only get warmer. I feel for you Scott

3-4 " of snow last night, 20 degrees right now high around freezing today. Roller coaster ride all week between highs in the 30s to highs in the 60s and back again. Luckily for me everything is basically still dormant.

Just peeking at GFS…maybe record cold this week for here…depending on if we get snow or rain the next 48 hours…

27.5F and sunshine this afternoon… yuck. 12.2F this morning.

This just came out…hard to believe yet, but not what i want to see.

Snow blower is still out

1 Like

predicting 6in. of snow here tues! :frowning:

Man this cold shows no end in sight. Nothing even starting to approach 50 degrees in the 9-day forecast the local TV station puts out.

Full on winter out there this afternoon for the Easter egg hunts here. Hi of 32 degrees and wind blowing out of the N/NW.

Did I miss some major volcanic eruption or something?

5 Likes

3-7" in the forecast with a low of 2 tomorrow night. Lots of snowmobilers out and about yesterday, kind of weird seeing sleds running all over on Easter. With the snow we got last weekend there’s well over 2’ in the woods right now. No highs above freezing until sometime next week. Gotta love central MN

2 Likes

One to two inches of snow predicted for today, still snowing but it is very kight and will nekt quickly! I hope!

I use to think I love snow… I guess this love is not strong enough for April.

2 Likes

we still have 3’ in the woods and the sleds have been full tilt all winter here. the 6in. they’re predicting tues/ weds will just soften the trails for awhile. hope we don’t just jump into the 50’s after this cold spell or get any heavy rain or its going to flood . lakes have a solid 3ft of ice on them still!

5 Likes

It’s crazy to see it still snowing& bitterly cold in quite a lot of the central and eastern US.

1 Like

Absolutely. Getting a pretty good sunburn here on the West coast, it seems like a different world this spring. Bizarre!