How is your weather? (Part 1)

Wow, grows good peaches and expounds on scripture. Is there anything you can’t do?:wink:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the low temp. We got snow today and the temp was 21 degrees. Luckily all my fruit trees still at buds swell.

Tony

1 Like

:slight_smile:

How is your weather?

I have now decided that only 2 words fit the bill anymore.

IT SUCKS!!!

Lord let next week be better for everyone, Amen.

4 Likes

Global warming? My two words!

Increased CO2 concentration in the global atmosphere was predicted to increase atmospheric volatility – and it has. Also, for several thousand years prior to 1800 the warming of the Earth was slowly decelerating but since it has been accelerating.

1 Like

Spring will eventually come, but for now let’s enjoy (again) some fresh snow heh

7 Likes

Raining in South Carolina today. Looks like I’m stuck inside making plant labels and organizing my scions.

1 Like

Green grass and snow here. I’m usually planting tomatoes about now

3 Likes

Here in Wyoming we got 7 inches night before last. That makes about 24 inches in the last 10 days. Luckily we had some decent weather during that time to help melt part of it.

About to be a rainy day. No rain tomorrow. More rain Monday. We need it.

1 Like

I would like to arrange for it to rain right AFTER I plant

1 Like

Funny you should say that. I just planted trees and vegetables and sunflowers…

1 Like

I was just remarking yesterday about how the grass is starting to turn green already, then we woke up to this:

sum1

12 Likes

Chilly mid 60’s and rain, turning sunny in the afternoon.

15 when I started my daily walk, all the way up to 19 now. Supposed to hit the mid 20s for a high and a low of 4 tonight. Beautiful January day

5 Likes

another 3in.! still snowing!

3 Likes

oh wow, still snowing? where do you live? it’s quite hot here. suppsforlife.to

1 Like

26F here right now with sunshine. Beautiful January day. Love the remaining snow piles. Wondering if we turn wet late next week with warm air moving in…hmmm… mild yes, but maybe rainy.

1 Like

meanwhile in Canada…no snow

3 Likes