Juicers

Horizontal in the video was said to be more versatile and easier to clean up than the vertical. Vertical gave slightly smoother results and slightly more productivity.

My horizontal Omega, for example came with pasta extruder caps.

The video horizontal unit’s ejecta seemed chunky and damp; I don’t think he was using the ideal settings for a pure juice function.

1 Like

If it is specifically for peaches, you can make it without the machine. Place ripe peaches in boiling water and then into ice cold water. That will help you to remove the skin. Or remove it any other way. Remove stones. Place skinless peach halves into deep glass bowl, smash them with potato masher and then smooth them with Immersion Blender. Alternatively, you can make the peach smoothy in the regular blender. But it takes more time, as the volume is small. When the peaches are smooth enough, you can bag the peach pure in freezer bags and freeze. In winter, just thaw the bag, you will get the peach nectar ready to use. This way you can have your raw peach juice without sugar. If you want it to be less thick, you can add some other clear juice, like grapes or sour cherries , and some water if you want it less concentrated before consuming.

I agree Larry, I noticed that too. Compare his pomace to mine, it looked wet.