Jung seeds free shipping this weekend!

Jung seeds free shipping this weekend!
Great if you realize you forgot to order that one packet when you ordered everything else 6 weeks ago :slightly_smiling::grin:

3 Likes

I have to apologize… Always read advertisement carefully…
lie
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $75
Enter coupon code JFREE218 at step 2 of checkout.
Shame on you, Jung :unamused:

Why sending one packet of seeds has to cost you 6, 8, 10 dollars? Last I checked you can buy 500 envelopes for $15 and a post stamp costs you 50 cents… , that comes to 53 cent per shipment. Double, triple it to cover handling - it is still well under two dollars…

Wow $75 worth of seed. Who besides market gardeners plant that much?
Some how I get free shipping from Bakers - and I don’t think I ever ordered more than $30-40 max. Seeds last much longer than most claim. I think you need to order every 6 months - which is no problem. I had started adding to my shopping cart (which you can save) then they sent me a reminder that I will lose free shipping if I order after some date…which I think was 6 months after my previous order. Anyway FWIW.

1 Like

No, there really was free shipping. My order was over $100 and it had no shipping assessed!

OOps….I see this was a last-year topic. Anyhow, I got free shipping last weekend from them in 2019.

1 Like

my catalog says free shipping of $100 or more until march 28th

2 Likes

Baker Creek offers free shipping for all North American orders throughout the year, with no minimum purchase. Free seed packages with each order as well.

2 Likes

In my case, I wasn’t ordering SEEDS. And Jung was the only place in the nation that had in stock the main item I wanted.

1 Like