Asian pears.

Chojuro

Yali

European pears

Bartlett

Clark improve Keifer

Peaches

23 Likes

That is a huge cluster of pawpaws. You must have done a really good job pollinating them or you have lots of bugs to do the work where you live.

2 Likes

I hand pollinated them first 2 rounds and let flies did the rest. I still got several gallon Ziplocs of pawpaws in the freezer. Popsicles pawpaw desert.

Here are the Sunflower pawpaws

10 Likes

Is that Pakistan in a pot?

Yes. I got Pakistan and White Pakistan in pots.

2 Likes

Tony,
It never seizes to amaze me that being in a zone colder but your fruit are still developed way ahead of mine.

I think my Z5 is colder in the Winter time than your Z6A but We get lots of sun starting early Spring.

Tony , very nice fruits set👍. can’t believe you are in zone5 ! Zone5 here even didn’t see a peach blossom this year not alone a peach😥.

1 Like

O’henry pulled through for me. Only got a few on Foster peach fron Scott’s scionwood from 6 yrs ago. Gold dust didn’t Bloom due to the -20F.

Yup. Your cold is colder and your hot is hotter there :smile:

I think your will like Foster peach. Even a very wet summer last year, it still tasted good while other peaches were mostly bland. I look forward to my first Red Baron peaches this year.

1 Like

Yes I seen more fruit and even veggies doing better than past year or 2. Yeaaa!!!
My grapes are the most berried I ever had, lots of per hand.

Yep I got bowls of strawberries,even with slugs! I need ideas what to do with them all! Yum

2 Likes

My Asian pear trees and plums are out of control.

7 Likes

It is amazing that you don’t have broken limbs. My trees were thinned well ( so I thought). Large limbs broke two years in a row. I thinned even more this year.

Do you have to spray to achieve all these fruit? That’s very impressive.

1 Like

All the arbor is covered in grape bunches!

3 Likes

Andrew, I don’t do nothing but twice in the spring with Imadin. This chemical is over 20 years old, still good.
paw paw too many fruits, citrus will be much better next year, tree’s are growing pretty good, some are already producing very well.

2 Likes

Good to know.

1 Like