Members photos on Growingfruit

Hi SpudDaddy,

Penang is actually my hometown/birthplace although I haven’t been back to Malaysia since 1983.

Anthony

3 Likes

I really like Penang - the food is great, the people are really nice, multicultural and easy to get around.

3 Likes

OMG that is the cutest beagle picture.

2 Likes

Here is my family. I am a very fortunate man!

33 Likes

My best friend of 30-years visited a week ago. He’s on the left with his 2-year old.

Dax

30 Likes

Me…Real name…JEFF…

22 Likes

Thanks for posting these. It is so nice to put a face with a name. :blush:

1 Like

My mom is from Malaysia! Born in Ipoh, emigrated here when she met my dad.

My wife and I at Yellowstone, early July.

20 Likes

Both my parents’ families were mainly from the Georgetown/Penang Island part of Malaysia originally but over the last 40+ years, they’ve spread out to Vancouver, Canada; London; Miri, Malaysia; Singapore, K.L. Malaysia; Dubai…

Here’s my two girls with their new Holland Lop bunny, Oreo (our old bunny passed away a week ago).

17 Likes

Adorable girls!!! Bunny too.

2 Likes

Yes, my mom’s family has spread out too - funny how that happens, but a lot more opportunities outside of Malaysia. I’ve cousins in Australia (need to visit!), Canada, and England.

Here’s a photo of my brother and I and our AhMa circa 1987.

12 Likes

Lovely family!

3 Likes

My other hobby is fishing. Below is me holding a redbreast sunfish that I had just caught out of the Ogeechee River from the Winlo Pline Tree Plantation which I co-own with my sister and cousins.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19225159_865503456938715_2012378262545136915_n.jpg?oh=0ba296e718215203b5f62e0050e4ce82&oe=5A7F9E88

21 Likes

Something you don’t see very often, a pirate on a swing, eating a jujube.
My son, a few years ago.

12 Likes

Who dressed that pirate? Those pants are decidedly unfierce! Cute.

1 Like

And I really don’t think he lost an eye in battle either, which makes me wonder if he’s really a pirate. On the other hand, he’s missing some teeth, so maybe he has been in a few skirmishes…

5 Likes

He tells me now that he was actually imitating the character Buck from one of the Ice Age movies -

11 Likes

At Cirque du Soleil “O”

24 Likes

I just found this thread and I had such fun scrolling thru and putting faces to the tiny little circle icons that pop up here beside each persons online name. I look nothing like my icon so heres a picture of me and my grand daughter. I will fess up and say it is a couple of years old, but I am usually the one to take the pictures. We are picking peonies for the market.

29 Likes

I can’t remember If I ever posted on this thread.
Here I am at the Grand Canyon at the end of November 2017
[url=https://flic.kr/p/23BQHtB]

22 Likes