Members photos on Growingfruit

Two of my girls pretending to be Peter Rabbit and Banjamin Bunny stealing currants from Mr McGreggor.

since i moved this blackcurrant out of the shade to full sun, it tastes less musky and everyone wants to eat it fresh now. Go figure.

26 Likes

My older daughter married this handsome guy yesterday! :smile:

52 Likes

Congratulations to family Richard.

4 Likes

Congrats, Richard. The groom reminds me of Clark Gable :smile:

3 Likes

Beautiful! Congrats.

3 Likes

Congratulations, Richard

3 Likes

That’s a very happy look they are both wearing!!! Best wishes to them and Congrats to you all!

2 Likes

Richard,

Now you got it !..

That’s what I call a successful crop/harvest

Congrats
Mike

4 Likes

Just beautiful!!! Wonderful!

3 Likes

It’s very nice @ramv visited my garden on September.26.2019. We had wonderful time together to discuss all about fruit trees @ Seattle.

33 Likes

Very nice to visit @Seattlefigs garden
We had great time together to talk about fruit trees and Bamboos… on September 27th. 2019.

33 Likes

I’m late to the party on this thread, but here’s a picture of me and all of my girls.

That was about 18 months ago after the last little one was born.

44 Likes

Hey, congrats. I have three little girls also, ages 7, 5, and 3. I am very cared for but can’t get a word in edgewise. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Don’t recall I’ve ever put a family photo on this page. Here is a fun one we took a few months ago in South Carolina. In the background is the Reedy river.

46 Likes

@Olpea,
What a beautiful family.

Glad you have revised the thread.

We have a lot more new members. Hope many will follow suit so we know what everyone looks like,

5 Likes

Thanks Tippy.

Forgot to label the photo. My wife on the left, me w/ the hat, my son Gabriel with the curly hair, our son-in-law holding the torso of our daughter, our daughter (horizontal) who wasn’t super hip on the photo pose.

Lets see a newer photo of your beautiful family!!!

2 Likes

A good picture of all of us the day after Christmas.

31 Likes

Throwback picture with one of my daughters.

30 Likes

The young and the handsome Bill.

4 Likes

Took all morning to make. Glad it’s washable because I probably won’t make anymore. Looks like I could use a haircut.

24 Likes