Mitchell, IN Persimmon Fest

The festival starts on September 17. I texted their Facebook site to ask if there would be vendors selling persimmon trees and/or seeds. The answer was no.
Does anyone know of any nurseries or private people in the area (or extended) who may be selling persimmon trees or seeds?
Thank you.

1 Like

I will have nice large persimmon trees for sale at the Ohio Pawpaw festival. Next weekend .
As per my post …

4 Likes

I have considered going to both as I have a young sizable pawpaw orchard too. I just need to get someone to feed the cows and dogs so I stay away for more than a day!
Thanks for the link. Your trees look great.

(I have around 30 :roll_eyes: figs in pots too)

2 Likes

I am looking for a 100-46 and a jt-02 if you have those

Dax may graft you one and There is a lot of online sellers. One Green World and hidden springs and Stark Bros has a few American and American/Asian Hybrids. I think Raintree just has Asian and Nikita’s Gift.

1 Like

Perfect Circle Farm has 100-46 as well as her siblings.
Perfect Circle Farms

I have several Jt - 02 going to the Ohio Pawpaw festival.
Don’t think I have extra 100-46 this year ,not sure really ,

I don’t ship trees , these will be for sale at the Ohio Pawpaw festival

Thanks

If you go to the Persimmon Fest perhaps there will be people there that would know where to buy a persimmon tree closer to where you are. I went to an Applefest in my area and found a few vendors that directed me to some places locally.

1 Like

He has Lena available. That’s as great as Morris Burton.

1 Like

And you have trees available too!

2 Likes

This farm in Indiana has a pretty amazing list of persimmons/pawpaws and many other fruiting trees. May be worth a visit or to contact them while in the area.

Worries Are Gone Farm

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the links and ideas. It’s appreciated.

1 Like