Moving to NJ tonight; ignore test email if you got it

Hi folks, for better reliability I am moving the site to a cloud server in New Jersey tonight. The site will be down for about an hour or so while I move it.

In the process of setting that up I restored an old backup on the new server… since the backup was 9 days old it decided everyone was inactive and sent emails. Sorry about that, you can ignore it.

Scott

Welcome to the New Jersey version of Growing Fruit! The site was backed up and moved successfully.

Everything should be identical, let me know if you see anything different. Since we are out of my basement the reliability should be more or less 100% now.

Scott

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

I wondered what happened. I was here this morning when it shut down and said something like “next stop NJ”

Yup, you were the only one on when I had to shut it down.

In the process of the move some testing banner messages I had put at the top of the site were not going away like they should have, but I think I solved that problem this morning. Besides that it looks like the move went off OK.

Scott