Muscadines looking promising for me

PF lucky 13 peaches. Very nice looking peaches, most of the PF peaches are very good looking. Taste is OK, not great. My wife likes them, so I’m keeping them. The Glo and Indian Free spoiled me for taste, It probably is better than ok. Here is Arctic Glo (Glo is a nectarine, clingstone).

Yes, it has to be above freezing, and sunny when you apply. It has to dry correctly. I wait till December, it lasts about 3 months so December through February will be covered. Also I don’t have a lot of trees so I could make about 2 gallons or more from one bottle. 1 gallon covered a lot of plants. So I apply again if we have a day where it’s sunny and warm in January or February.
I have more plants to spray this year, so I might need all 2 gallons for one application. Maybe I’ll wait till December 15th, but that is pushing it in my zone.
This week I’m applying a dormant spray to the trees, hoping in another week I can apply the Wilt Stop. A little concerned about locking in the dormant spray, might be a good idea, might not?